Hi ;D

maK

I currently work at overs city renault as a service advisor, only over the past 5 months has the Renault Sport range has really grown on me. Me & my step father have been into racing in the dutton rally & other assorted racing meets around australia first starting with an BMW E36 M3, Huge amounts of time and money spent on that car, We then traded the vehicle in on a Audi RS4 V8 which is the current car that we are racing.

I am currently about to purchase a Clio RS 197 for my self to continue racing with the Audi RS4, Possible new or used, what ever I can get my hands on still searching for the used one but I may have to resort to a brand new one. Obviously will be putting a fair bit of work into it and turning it into a bit of a monster :wink:.

If you do have any Technical issues with Renault im sure I could answer alot of them so dont be shy about asking any questions! As it has become somewhat of a hobby for me investigating test driving doing all sorts of work with the Renault Sport range.

Look forward to becoming a regular on these forums, Hope to speak to you all soon.

Welcome! Great to have some racing-dealer input!! PLEEEEAASE keep us updated with this "F1 Edition 197"!!

Cheers,

Alex

Welcome maK - great to have someone from the service side of things as a contributing member. We've have and have had a few Renault salespeople on board, but I cannot think of anyone else from the service sector...

That 197 F1 sounds like a treat... Recaros, yellow paint and race suspension you say?? phwoar... :D

Just don't tell my other half as she'll wanna get rid of her 225 F1!!

And I wonder why anyone would wanna cop a $10K loss on a 3,000km old 197?

Anyways, best of luck with your racing aspirations (and yes please, pics of the RS4!).

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Cheers, Dish.

May have spotted you a week ago when I came in to check out the 197 with Steve (I had the 182 Cup with exhaust that some guys were looking @).

Ended up giving the 197 a miss as I wanted a limited edition or cup but couldn't wait :(

Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you get a 197 soon and either;

1. Come along to drive days

2. Race it in a rally :wink: