Newbsta, Inner West 02 Clio Sport

rb30gtr

Hey all,

I have had my little clio for a few weeks now and have fallen in love.

Previous cars included most recent an R33 GTST Skyline, bigger turbo boosted blah blah etc etc,

and before that 300+ ATW KW R32GTR, Single turbo with all the goodies (Not very street friendly)

and Just quietly the tiny frenchy would out handle them hands down with the standard setup, and the GTR had 2gs worth of suspension in it.

She needs a birthday and was gonna do one big service, both cv's, Clutch, and 100g km service in one go, can anyone help with a well known guy who would be well priced and professional? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben.

Welcome!

Paul V is the only option according to all that have been!

Where abouts in the IW are you?? We're having a meet at Auburn KK on Wednesday night & there are quite a few newbies coming out to meet the Sydney OZRS contingent. You should get along if you can. Check the social section!

Enjoy the forum 8)

Alex

Hey thanks for the warm welcom guys.

You guys prob wont like this but I got the 172 for 9 gs cash, 104000kms on the clock, one owner, few little issues but I will get her 100% soon enough.

It has had a pretty hard life id say. No crash history though and it is as far as I can tell a wicked bargain.

I think the owner couldnt be stuffed anymore, and just wanted it gone.

Looks like Paul V is the man. Depends on price of course..... :wink:

Yeah the cv's are well and truly gone. And the clutch is right at the top, although not slipping. And belt desperatly needs to be done id say. Small things indicate it was not looked after, like the wipers were almost falling apart from the weather and being parked outside, the paint on the roof is stuffed from bird droppings being left for years and years it seems. Its a shame because it is such a nice deep blue.

oh and of course the usual, needs aircon gas (my bro is a fridgy he will help), steering wheel is chaddy.

and WTF is the spedo doing, it is great for a while then it will drop out for a few seconds and come back again, and yes I know this means she has done more kms than it is showing, hence the desperate need for belt.

I will try pop in to Auburn Wed as I work in Bella Vista and like near Five Dock.

Thanks for your help Cliof1.

You guys prob wont like this but I got the 172 for 9 gs cash, 104000kms on the clock, one owner, few little issues but I will get her 100% soon enough.

It has had a pretty hard life id say. No crash history though and it is as far as I can tell a wicked bargain.

Yeah the cv's are well and truly gone. And the clutch is right at the top, although not slipping. And belt desperatly needs to be done id say. Small things indicate it was not looked after, like the wipers were almost falling apart from the weather and being parked outside, the paint on the roof is stuffed from bird droppings being left for years and years it seems. Its a shame because it is such a nice deep blue.

oh and of course the usual, needs aircon gas (my bro is a fridgy he will help), steering wheel is chaddy.

and WTF is the spedo doing, it is great for a while then it will drop out for a few seconds and come back again, and yes I know this means she has done more kms than it is showing, hence the desperate need for belt.

I will try pop in to Auburn Wed as I work in Bella Vista and like near Five Dock.

was it a black phase 1?

jest read your post about the deep blue

the speedo prob you are talking about is due to a bung, bad conneection on the ABS sensor.

take the engine cover off the car (you will need a torx bit to do this) have a look over the back at the exhasut manifold from the front fo the car.

to your right you will see a little silver thingy protecting a sensor down low with a wire that has a plastic covering on it, the covering should be black with an orange stripe on it. either the connection of these wires with the sensor is dodge or you will need a new sensor.....just be careful as when the speedo drops out i would be willnig to guess you have no ABS as well

:shock:

well i live in baulkham hills so if you are still at work past 7ish during the week then give me a yell and i can show you what i mean

Its a shame because it is such a nice deep blue.

was it a black phase 1?

You're a goose :wink:

:mrgreen:

was it a black phase 1?

read above my friend, i was correcting my error as you pinged me for it!

was it a black phase 1?

You're still a goose :wink:

was it a black phase 1?

errrr i mean im sorry chris, i meant to say that i have a bizzare sexual attraction to geese :oops::wink:

didnt know you had it in you!

back on topic for the young lad!

was it a black phase 1?

jest read your post about the deep blue

the speedo prob you are talking about is due to a bung, bad conneection on the ABS sensor.

take the engine cover off the car (you will need a torx bit to do this) have a look over the back at the exhasut manifold from the front fo the car.

to your right you will see a little silver thingy protecting a sensor down low with a wire that has a plastic covering on it, the covering should be black with an orange stripe on it. either the connection of these wires with the sensor is dodge or you will need a new sensor.....just be careful as when the speedo drops out i would be willnig to guess you have no ABS as well

:shock:

well i live in baulkham hills so if you are still at work past 7ish during the week then give me a yell and i can show you what i mean

Awesome thanks!

Got the torx! ahha damn europeans