Happy newbie.

BCOOLR

Hi Guys,

Pick up a Black 225 cup last night from Parramatta Renault. It was there Demo for the last year. I wonder how many here have actually driven my car?

Love the car, looking forward to giving it a little push, over the next few weekends.

Hope to chat with some of you about all things 225. Been driving fun front wheelers most of my life, so i'll be keen to start doing a few mods as soon as find out whats good and whats a waste of time and money.

Thank for the great forum,

Rob.

I dont think it was me... I went straight from Parra to home at B/Hills ( via a shopping center to dodge maybe hail)

Cheers,

Welcome Rob!

There's a big drive on this Sunday. Be great if you can make it. Check the Social Events section & send me a PM for details if you're interested 8)

Alex

Thanks for the warm welcame guys,

Definitly looking to do some mods, so would love to get some feed back from you guys on what cool. As for this weekend, Im already book for a drive day, as we also have a mazda 3 and ozmazda.com have there xmas party cruize on Sunday. Ill be keenly looking forward to meeting up with some of the Renault gang asap.

Ill be scaning the site for info on the best mods, as a priority. If anyones got some links to good info, that could be cool to.

Chat soon,

Rob.

PS. Im in the Northern Shire. aka The Hills.

Thanks for the warm welcame guys,

Definitly looking to do some mods, so would love to get some feed back from you guys on what cool. As for this weekend, Im already book for a drive day, as we also have a mazda 3 and ozmazda.com have there xmas party cruize on Sunday. Ill be keenly looking forward to meeting up with some of the Renault gang asap.

Ill be scaning the site for info on the best mods, as a priority. If anyones got some links to good info, that could be cool to.

Chat soon,

Rob.

PS. Im in the Northern Shire. aka The Hills.

Hey mate where is their drive is it south coast to?

Welcome to the forum.

General concenus on mods for the 225 is remap, ITG panel filter and exhaust (there are many options), Brendan has a uprated inter cooler but no one has done any before or after Dynos I think so don't know that gains on the Forge.

Hey, the Ozmazda thing is to somewhere around picton or the gong. Im unsure of all the details, but the're a great bunch of guy that always put on a well organised event.

Cheers,

Rob.

Welcome Rob,

Same name, same car, but different state.

You will find plenty of info. on mods in the Megane technical section, but because the cars are so good to start with, there's no need to do much at all. An ITG filter is a good start becuase it is instantly reversible and give an audible boost to the turbo sound.

Enjoy the forum. The people are very friendly & very forthcoming if you have a question.

Robert

• 3 weeks later...