OZrs T shirts.

Mase

Hello all....what's available in the T shirt range :) If there is no OZrs T's then there prob should be. French Racing Blue with something similiar to the website logo accross the chest and back would look good...or in white? Perhaps a range of colours to match the current RSC / RSM range of cars? Liquid yellow or Orange?

Just wondering...I'ld get a couple for sure! Mind you mine would have to be Silver :shock::D

yeah... the french racing blue withe the ozrs thing and two vertical offset :wink: white stripes like on the cup models

I like it, but maybe try to get a few more colours like blood orange and such so that OZrs members can promote the site and match there cars it they wish :wink:. Corny I know, but variety never hurts.

yeah... the french racing blue withe the ozrs thing and two vertical offset :wink: white stripes like on the cup models

I like it, but maybe try to get a few more colours like blood orange and such so that OZrs members can promote the site and match there cars it they wish :wink:. Corny I know, but variety never hurts.

In that case i want monaco blue (metallic)! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I don't wear shirts sans collar, but would definitely buy 1 if it is a polo. Blood Orange for me. Subtlety in the design is the key.

Robert

I like the white ones that Brendan did, they are nice and clean looking and good quality.

Pity a silverfish got at mine, before I'd worn it three times. Ate a small hole right in the middle of the chest. :(

• 2 months later...

I'm not really up to speed with shirts, but I can tell you that puncher has an absolute ripper T in FRB nylon/??

He bought it cheap when o/seas

I'd love one , either a T or Polo with pocket,..................any color incl pref Blood O

cheers pete

I'm sure puncher wouldn't mind posting his up if requested, bloody love it , i'd wear it most of time, prob buy 2

Lycras best, hate course cotton, highly polished high quality cotton /polyester is ok, wouldn't buy it in course or open weave

Sorry I've never checked out this heading b4, would have bought one of brendan's

cheers pete