New CUP225

OZCUP225

First post for me, and a first time Renault owner as well... I have bought a new Megane 225 CUP which will I will pick up on Thursday night.... :D

At the moment I have NO CAR so I am hanging to get it... Just happy to get rid of the old Holden Bombadore so I wasn't forced to trade it in, because as I'm sure you all understand, the stealer offer you peanuts.

Will post some pics of the new car when I get it!!!

Congrats mate! Welcome! Where did you buy the 225 from?

First post for me, and a first time Renault owner as well... I have bought a new Megane 225 CUP which will I will pick up on Thursday night.... :D

At the moment I have NO CAR so I am hanging to get it... Just happy to get rid of the old Holden Bombadore so I wasn't forced to trade it in, because as I'm sure you all understand, the stealer offer you peanuts.

Will post some pics of the new car when I get it!!!

Welcome OZCUP225 to OzRS.

Post some piccys when you get her/him 8)

Welcome to the Forum mate, and congrats on your choice of Vehicle. I am sure you will enjoy it much more than the 'Door.

As e.sport said, gets some picts up as soon as you can.

Cheers - Dave.

welcome mate :D what took u so long to make a post? :mrgreen: enjoy your new car 8)

Cheers,

Brendan

^Well Brendan, obviously he was waiting till he (nearly) had the 225. :wink:

No kidding Dboy... there is so much to read on here, and I was doing my best to stay uninvolved until I got the car, otherwise the 3 month wait to get the car.... so I haven't made apost until now...

I ordered it in black... they have a demo there pretty cheap but I know how demo's get driven so preferred to wait.

Only a day left, will get some phots up here after that!!

Thanks for the congrats everyone... Question? what is this National Meet event in November? Is every one going? What do I have to do to go?? and what actually happens on the day?

Hi there OZCUP225 :)

Welcome to the throng! I'm sure you're counting down the hours til you take delivery now...

As for the National Meet, please have a look here: http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5902

C'mon everyone, show your support and let's get this party happenin'!!

As for the National Meet, please have a look here: http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5902

:headbang:

I'm gonna make sure you really do that headbanging salute in November my friend :lol:

:headbang:

I'm gonna make sure you really do that headbanging salute in November my friend :lol:

LOL so you're supplying the beverages then? :D

Well, got the car this evening... and all I can say it G?OD?AMN!!! too much fun!!!! did about 100 km tonight and hoping to break it in over the weekend... No good pics yet, but here is some in my car park!!!

DSCF2899.jpg

DSCF2900.jpg

Will take the Megane and a camera on a trip this weekend so will post some more pics in the Members ride section....