New RSC 172 Owner

Bremund

That looks like Deb's old car! GREAT WORK!

That car is a hell of a good ride. I should know, I've driven it. For the amount of Kms, it was running very strong!

Well done dude! Get your behind along to the Inner West drive on Aug 4th :mrgreen:

and welcome to the forum 8)

Hi Brendan :D

Welcome to the site :mrgreen:

The Brendan's are slowly growing in force on this site :mrgreen::lol:

Cheers,

Brendan 8)

Yeah after looking round I noticed a few Brendan's on the forum. Must be cause good taste comes with our name :mrgreen:

That looks like Deb's old car! GREAT WORK!

That car is a hell of a good ride. I should know, I've driven it. For the amount of Kms, it was running very strong!

Well the dealer said it was a girl who came in and traded it on a new one

Here are a couple of pics I've got

n590110038_168113_4688.jpg

n590110038_168114_4776.jpg

Well done dude! Get your behind along to the Inner West drive on Aug 4th

and welcome to the forum 8)

Noticed that drive. Once I pick-up the car I'll book myself into the cruise. :mrgreen:

Well the dealer said it was a girl who came in and traded it on a new one

Here are a couple of pics I've got

n590110038_168113_4688.jpg

n590110038_168114_4776.jpg

I'm pretty sure I recognise that car. You picked it up from Renault Waitara, right?

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

~85,000kms

I believe I've met you at this European Car Club Event (Spot the Clio)

ecca17ct5.jpg

I was in the Saab (the only other non-BMW driver)

Haha... that was I... I thought they'd convince you to get a bimmer... now lets go and kick BMW butt :) only kidding.. they're a nice bunch of guys ... hope to see you again at future OzRS and ECCA events soon :)

That is MY CAR!!!! You better look after it!

Just kidding. Obviously sales there are hopeless because I told them any potential buyer could call me for information about the car, and nobody ever has (in nearly 18 months since I traded it in). I also gave them a folder full of invoices for services and any other work done to the car - so ask them for it.

The 85,000ks are pretty much all freeway driving, I used to live out near Picton when I owned it. Never had any problems with the car at all. I purchased factory extended warranty for it which expires this month (just a word of warning). I was the cars 2nd owner, bought it in March 2003 with 14,000ks on it.

I was the one who put the wheels on it. I can't remember what they are called now. I also gave Waitara the original wheels so you may want to ask for them.

If there are any specific questions you have about the car feel free to get in touch, otherwise good luck and I'm sure you will love it. I did, I bought another one :)

That is MY CAR!!!! You better look after it!

Don't worry, it'll be looked after.

Just kidding. Obviously sales there are hopeless because I told them any potential buyer could call me for information about the car, and nobody ever has (in nearly 18 months since I traded it in). I also gave them a folder full of invoices for services and any other work done to the car - so ask them for it.

Hmmmm, they had trouble finding the books, I think it's cause the number plate was changed. I'll have to ask about the folder.

The 85,000ks are pretty much all freeway driving, I used to live out near Picton when I owned it. Never had any problems with the car at all. I purchased factory extended warranty for it which expires this month (just a word of warning). I was the cars 2nd owner, bought it in March 2003 with 14,000ks on it.

I was the one who put the wheels on it. I can't remember what they are called now. I also gave Waitara the original wheels so you may want to ask for them.

Yeah, didn't get told anything about the wheels, I'll have to ask.

If there are any specific questions you have about the car feel free to get in touch, otherwise good luck and I'm sure you will love it. I did, I bought another one :)

Don't worry I will :D

The previous plates were DEB-25A, but they never had it with that registration as the plates were changes on the trade in day. All books were left in the car, as was the spare key.

I'd just hate for you to miss out on something I made sure I passed on for the new owner!

Hi Brendan

Congratulations on the purchase!

It looks like a sweet ride and it will be great to see another flame red clio around the north shore area. Where abouts on the north shore are you mate?

Hi Brendan

Congratulations on the purchase!

It looks like a sweet ride and it will be great to see another flame red clio around the north shore area. Where abouts on the north shore are you mate?

Well, I live in Turramurra, hang out at a coffee shop in Gordon and work in North Ryde. So the car will be seen in between these 3 locations.

Welcome mate, good to see Deb's car made in back into the fold :P

Teki drove it and recons it pulled harder than his 182, so pop it on the Dyno be interested to see what it's putting out.

Even thought you live on the dark side (north shore) you are more than welcome on the inner westie cruise Aug 4th come along and meet some of the boys :)

sooooo.....what r the wheels? they might look good on a silver one. what size also

In case deb hasn't already told you., im pretty sure the rims are advanti stalkers... correct me if im wrong Deb :)

Congrats bremund on the purchase the car looks tops 8) Enjoy!