Is it available???

paulo

Has anyone thought of those website lettering stickers you can get made up? Dirt cheap and looks nice and discrete (ie. not tacky).

w w w . o z r e n a u l t s p o r t . c o m

I would prefer that to a full solid sticker... 8)

i mentioned that idea when the sticker issue came up before. everyone seemed to bypass it.

its a much better way to do it though. i have had my previous car clubs stickered this way.

current sticker although good in theory... is abit to large... would look better as a letterhead.

the basic problem is that a lot of us come from, and still hold membership, and are frequent contributors in the yahoo forum. And having 2 lines of text would be worse. And well the thing is, i certainly wouldn't put a sticker on the window that has just one web site... and i'm sure a few of us here wouldn't either...

There's no stopping the regulars here, who only has membership here or only identify with this site to have their own poll and design/print their own stickers. And merging is out of the question :D

I still have stickers and cards as well.

Hi,

Do you still have that replacement for me, now I have my car back again and perfectly fixed this time (as of this morning, take 2 on the glass position and exhaust !) ?

No offence, but I'm going to cut it up a bit to suit :D

Cheers,

Paul.

Has anyone thought of those website lettering stickers you can get made up? Dirt cheap and looks nice and discrete (ie. not tacky).

i think it looks REAL cheap & tacky...

leave that to the pulsar.org people...

i think it looks REAL cheap & tacky...

leave that to the pulsar.org people...

Well either that or transparent is fine. Its just the solid stickers I hate. I was just thinking of $$$ because printing costs will add up pretty quickly!

I agree with the simple

sticker.. I am up for that..

And I for one am a bit over the whole two websites thing. I am happy to advertise this site (of course) but if people want to learn about the link to the crapola yahoo site, then thats up to them.

all we do with 2 websites is confuse the buggery out of them. what would you do if you were interestd in a company, and they gave you two addresses to look at?? I would throw it in the bin.. waaay to hard..

Ok, ive got my ned kelly helmet on.. Fire away!! :roll:

I agree with the simple

And I for one am a bit over the whole two websites thing. I am happy to advertise this site (of course) but if people want to learn about the link to the crapola yahoo site, then thats up to them.

all we do with 2 websites is confuse the buggery out of them. what would you do if you were interestd in a company, and they gave you two addresses to look at?? I would throw it in the bin.. waaay to hard..

no need to get offensive there ol son...

yeah the Yahoo site is dying slowly... whether or not we get this site up & running fully is the next question...

Maintenance guides, ads, sponsors, articles etc etc etc....

I much prefer the site over the Yahoo email. I followed the emails for a bit but grew bored of the whole email format, so back 100% into the forum.

Of course each to their own some people will always prefer forum over email and vice versa...

I agree with the simple

yeah yeah yeah,

that sticker sounds good to me, not OTT but still would look good (clear with frosted or white text). Let me know if someone is going to print them as I would love one and I'm happy to pay a little for it!

Dave

can't remembter, but I have the stickers for like 9, 10 bucks each. and cards for... errrr about 30 cents or something each? min order 50 cards.

Deb.... WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PICK UP YOUR SHARE!!!!!!!!!!

Stickers weren't that good quality, mostly to do with material being too thin. I have yet to find palces that gives good ones at competitive prices. The problem is I don't get orders for say 100 stickers... i.e. if 50% of everyone here wanted one, it'll work out much cheaper and from better printing places.

Matt, if you are reading this Wayne didn't dot eh stickers because he couldn't... and hence there weren't really any guarantee of quality.

I agree with Nate - one website (esp since the second one related to 172 owners only).

My suggestion would be frosted white on clear.

Of course would be happy to pay.

And BTW Dish, never been carded whatever that means.

Rob

I agree with Nate - one website (esp since the second one related to 172 owners only).

My suggestion would be frosted white on clear.

Of course would be happy to pay.

Rob

yeah, who's keen to get a run printed. I am happy to pay for mine, and it sounds like others are too. I really like the idea of clear, reverse with white or frosted text "www.ozrenaultsport.com" simple but good.

Hi Rob,

Dunno who among us here coined the term, but "to be carded" means you've either been handed a card or had a card placed upon your car in your absence.

Cheers, Dish.

Hi Rob,

Dunno who among us here coined the term, but "to be carded" means you've either been handed a card or had a card placed upon your car in your absence.

Cheers, Dish.

I'll be releasing a video about it soon...

its the new X Game

Oh no.... :D

Dark night, raining... the lone driver crusied down the street looking for parking at Harry's.

There were people about, then suddenly a figure flew out of the no where next to the car. A suicidal move that could only end in disaster, I close my eyes anticipating the crunch only to be met by a small thud on the windscreen.

The smoke cleared, eyes open. The person was gone, left under the wiper was a small yellow card, a ticket...

Dark night, raining... the lone driver crusied down the street looking for parking at Harry's.

There were people about, then suddenly a figure flew out of the no where next to the car. A suicidal move that could only end in disaster, I close my eyes anticipating the crunch only to be met by a small thud on the windscreen.

The smoke cleared, eyes open. The person was gone, left under the wiper was a small yellow card, a ticket...

It's the new Grand Theft Auto!

A small yellow ticket!!! Hot Damn - waiting now for the next dark rainy night.

But hang on - If I'm already here, can I still get carded - I feel so left out, missing the adventure and thrill of the small yellow ticket.

Rob

someone card this guy please? Any one in QLD has the cards? I know who you are!!! :D

Actaully, I wonder how many of us here, are here because they got cardded?? Maybe we should do some sort of survey? Cira would count as one, I beilieve Nate was running with an extended ahnd, and a card in the other anyways? hehe

Actaully, I wonder how many of us here, are here because they got cardded?? Maybe we should do some sort of survey? Cira would count as one, I beilieve Nate was running with an extended ahnd, and a card in the other anyways? hehe

There's a saying that goes something like this: "A man should listen to twice as much as he says, for we have been given two ears and only one tongue"... so Listen Karlos, Listen! (or in this case, Read, Karl, read!)

:P

http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=346

There's a saying that goes something like this: "A man should listen to twice as much as he says, for we have been given two ears and only one tongue"... so Listen Karlos, Listen! (or in this case, Read, Karl, read!)

:P

http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=346

yeah, but there's also selective hearing... which extends to reading as well. :D

Just got a quote for the etched glass reversible sticker

20cmx2cm www.ozrenaultsport.com (Arial Font)

$7.50 + $1.50 delivery (this is for qty of 1)

apparently bulk discounts apply. What do people think?

Dave

Once again i'm against it...

We should stick to a single sticker design, that looks professional & clean/neat/tidy.

having different versions of stickers etc, is just going to look unprofessional (especially just the word).

Dish put in some mighty fine work to get our last design done, & i'd like to think it wasnt wasted.

Maybe do another run of the stickers & make them a tad smaller?

We should stick to a single sticker design, that looks professional & clean/neat/tidy.

having different versions of stickers etc, is just going to look unprofessional (especially just the word).

Dish put in some mighty fine work to get our last design done, & i'd like to think it wasnt wasted.

Maybe do another run of the stickers & make them a tad smaller?

fair enough, just suggesting as it seemed that the thread had turned into something else. I don't really want a colourful sticker on my car but not saying its a bad design.

cheers

Dave

i think an etched glass reversible sticker is going to look more professional than a tacky coloured sticker stuck on the outside of the window that will fade and start to look ratty after a while.

Something like the current Elf sticker but for the other side of the rear window would be my pick.

Ryan

Dave

what places is this? please let me know.

Thanks for that Nate-mate. Yeah, it took a bit of effort to get it right... I'd have done a sticker proposal too at the time, it's just that time wasn't something I had a lot of back then - or now for that matter! Grant's sticker design was liked by many, so I didn't really see the need to offer a re-jigged version of my card. But after having seen one close up (thanks Mick! :wink: ) I can see ways to improve it (no offence there Grant - just little things like adapting the new RENAULT font and logo)... however...

i think an etched glass reversible sticker is going to look more professional than a tacky coloured sticker stuck on the outside of the window that will fade and start to look ratty after a while.

Something like the current Elf sticker but for the other side of the rear window would be my pick.

Ryan, this has got me thinking! :idea: I could do an "etched" version of the card design which would look great I think... but how large or small are we proposing to go? And don't expect anything incredibly soon from me!

Dave

what places is this? please let me know.

www.stickerart.com.au

I'm getting one just to have a look at, I'll take a pic when I receive it.

Dave

just letting you know I got the sticker today, it looks great, not too big and etched glass look works for me. The guy made me 2for the price of one so good value me thinks. Not wanting to cause a problem with the regular sticker just seeing what's out there.

cheers

Dave

• 1 month later...

we got a bunch of stickers from stickerart in silver.. they have held up quite well.

he cranks them out in a custom font on request

I mean, yes Renault own the Renault font, But, I own a Renault.

Anyway check out this link, its a free download. and if you just email it down to him..

http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/sear ... kw=RENAULT

I reckon if we all had one like 30cm long on sunday, that straggler we picked up through the nasho and others would be on our next run