Hi from country SA

wooza

Hi all, just stumbled across this website and had to sign up. I've just recently bought a series II RS Megane 225 CUP, silver in colour. I'm based in Berri in the country but do get down to Adelaide occasionally and would like to catch up with some of the local renault drivers.

Cheers

Welcome Wooza!

As Dom said, great to see another Meggy owner contributing :D

Enjoy!

Hi wooza!!

Nice choice in car! We are having a lil get together this week end on Sunday...but yep Berri is a way away from here!!

We have been trying to get a Megane along for a while now with no luck. Very informal gathering. We just get together and have a chin wag and a short drive and then head home - about 3 hrs all told. Let us know when you are in town and we could organise a meet then?

Cheers,

Mase

Welcome!

Good to see another PhaseII Megane 225 owner... albeit a cup one! Can't wait to see photos of it! Is it pure silver? I've seen a off-white sort of coloured cup - is that the same?

Now, the name 'wooza', is that your name? Or something your friends scream when you give the Megane some stick. 'Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooza'

Once again, welcome and glad you've joined. We need a few more PhaseII owners!

Hi again Wooza,

I just checked your profile. We should be calling you Dr Wooza! It all makes sense now :lol:

Hope to catch up with you one day when you are in Adelaide or I'm passing through. The Renault crowd here are pretty easy going guys. Drop us a mail etc.

Cheers,

Jamie