Floor Mats for 265

Quigs

Hey Guys new here.

looking for car mats for my Megane 265 cup. Anyone know where to get some.

Also does anyone have any info on Megane clubs and track days? Wanted to become part of the community. Based in Sydney.

thanks 

K-TEC racing in the UK sell non-genuine mats which might be a good option (allowing for delivery charges). If not you could get new from a Renault dealer or they do come up for sale second hand on gumtree / renault wreckers from time to time.

I imported a set of the Rubber RS mats from Spain way back and have found them to be excellent in wet muddy weather. Way easier than cleaning carpet when you have uncaring passengers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Rene do you have an email address for contacting them?

Assume your talking about the Spanish guys. They have disappeared off line. The set I got from them was 4 mats (front & rear) not sure whats in the set Werribee are flogging.

Just in case your talking about Werribee Renault
Ph 0387344900
parts@werribeerenault.com.au
service@werribeerenault.com.au

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If your in Melbourne and want the rubber mats the price ($110) from Werribee is pretty damn good as compared to imports.
They are reasonably heavy and bulky but wouldn’t think freight to other cities would be over the top

The ones I got look like these which I think is quite smart especially compared to the boring rubber ones in the link above.

https://www.kamracing.co.uk/manufacturers/renault-oem/renault-megane-mk3-renault-oe-rubber-mat-set-renaultsport.html

I imported a set of the Rubber RS mats from Spain way back and have found them to be excellent in wet muddy weather. Way easier than cleaning carpet when you have uncaring passengers.

Hit the buy button on a set of these based on your recommendation!

Hit the buy button on a set of these based on your recommendation!

I reckon you will be v happy if your comfortable getting those new wheels dirty cruising vineyards and the like.

Only problem I haven’t solved is the mud on the door sill. Passengers with short legs who struggle to get out of the Recaros luv the dirt on their jeans[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Like 1

On 15/06/2020 at 12:17 PM, Rene said:

Just in case your talking about Werribee Renault
Ph 0387344900
parts@werribeerenault.com.au
service@werribeerenault.com.au

Thank you. Emailed a few days ago and have had no response...

For clarification, these prices are not unique to Werribee.  The 50% sale is listed on the Renault Aust web site so all dealers can accommodate.  (I just purchased some via my local dealer in SA)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, S2K said:

For clarification, these prices are not unique to Werribee.  The 50% sale is listed on the Renault Aust web site so all dealers can accommodate.  (I just purchased some via my local dealer in SA)

https://www.renault.com.au/ownership/accessories for those who are interested 

Edited by benzino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1