Old car , new face

DanSA

Hi all.

Big hello to all on board, and thanks for all the usefull info gleaned from the site.

I have bought emu's car which many of you will know from the forum (Black RSC-172)

In a previous life i have owned a Pug 306 S16, R33 Skyline GTSt, Subaru's, Datun 240z ,260Z and various VW's. Other current driver is a Golf V 2.0 TDi DSG.

Look forward to either seeing some of you around (Mase) or discussing all things RSC on the forum.

Cheers

Dan.

Thanks all! :D Picking her up Friday, 2 more sleeps! ah cannee wait.. :x

Yeah i think i did too. Just got to stop spending so much time reading about horror stories of belts snapping and costing 10k to fix... :shock:

Brendan, do i remember you from Aussiefrogs or Autospeed? Nice car u have there mate. :wink:

cheers.

Dan.

Brendan, do i remember you from Aussiefrogs or Autospeed? Nice car u have there mate. :wink:

cheers.

Dan.

:shock: ...Really?...........must be aussiefrogs, cos i've never heard of autospeed :lol: .........and thanks for the compliment :D.........your not getting a bad car yourself :lol: .......actually, my cousin was thinking of getting emu's car about 2 months back, but decided against it.......lucky you :lol::lol:

Cheers,

Brendan

Hi all.

Big hello to all on board, and thanks for all the usefull info gleaned from the site.

I have bought emu's car which many of you will know from the forum (Black RSC-172)

In a previous life i have owned a Pug 306 S16, R33 Skyline GTSt, Subaru's, Datun 240z ,260Z and various VW's. Other current driver is a Golf V 2.0 TDi DSG.

Look forward to either seeing some of you around (Mase) or discussing all things RSC on the forum.

Cheers

Dan.

Welcome Dan to OzRS :mrgreen: Emu's old RSC has a great motorsport history

I may be a little biased here, but,well done Daniel ! You've got a great car.

I hope to show you and Mase the ropes at Mallala,(and maybe Collingrove),in 3 weeks.

.........and I may try to get the chance to show you how it's done in YOUR car. I've got the racing wheels and rubber available for you to borrow.

Alas, DANK, ,..........I don't have a 182 !...........I made an offer for Jimbo's 18/30 F1,which he said would be acceptable, but I had to wait 6 weeks,until he was ready to depart overseas......I was getting a bit impatient,when I happened to be at a Govt Auction where a VZ SS was going for a ridiculous price about $10,000 under market,because petrol was around $1.50 litre.I put my hand up,and bingo! I'm in a V8,and out of the F1.

I ran the SS (with a few improvements) at Mallala and Collingrove on the weekend ,and surprised myself by doing 172 times, so ,I'm not that unhappy,BUT,....................................

Towards the end of summer,around Feb/March, I'll be looking for a Cup again I'm sure,so if that timing suits anyone thinking of selling, post me a PM

Welcome aboard Dan !

I may be a little biased here, but,well done Daniel ! You've got a great car.

I hope to show you and Mase the ropes at Mallala,(and maybe Collingrove),in 3 weeks.

.........and I may try to get the chance to show you how it's done in YOUR car. I've got the racing wheels and rubber available for you to borrow.

Alas, DANK, ,..........I don't have a 182 !...........I made an offer for Jimbo's 18/30 F1,which he said would be acceptable, but I had to wait 6 weeks,until he was ready to depart overseas......I was getting a bit impatient,when I happened to be at a Govt Auction where a VZ SS was going for a ridiculous price about $10,000 under market,because petrol was around $1.50 litre.I put my hand up,and bingo! I'm in a V8,and out of the F1.

I ran the SS (with a few improvements) at Mallala and Collingrove on the weekend ,and surprised myself by doing 172 times, so ,I'm not that unhappy,BUT,....................................

Towards the end of summer,around Feb/March, I'll be looking for a Cup again I'm sure,so if that timing suits anyone thinking of selling, post me a PM

Welcome aboard Dan !

wow thats a bit of a change of heart! so jimbo's is still for sale or he found someone else?

Hi guys,..........

Walkie, no I'm afraid that Jimbo's beautiful little F1 has found a Brisbane buyer, a medico I believe,who spoke of joining us,.....Jimbo's in UK,and has offered to search out hot RSC bits for us over there,.............I tried to own the SS and the F1 together, but my 172 sale to DanSA came up a couple of days too late to secure Jimbo's.I was (and still am) distraught.Don't think I'll ever again have an opportunity like Jimbo's ever again, BUT, call me anyone if there's another around.

Brendan,.......who's "puncher"?? Get him to PM me for Mallala 22 Oct, he'd make 4 RSC's,beside DanSA, Mase and me. I'm gonna put a post up to recruit some more right now,..............people like Forphuxsake should do it too.

LETS GET IT ON,S.A. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard Dan !

So close, emu!!! I saw you on 1 of the buy/sell threads and just assumed you got what you wanted as you'd parted with the 172.. oh well, like you said, there's always next year!

Yeah Dank, that's life,.........I seem to remember I just missed out on yours too,.........Im becoming an F1 Wallflower Bridesmaid,.....

Just don't lose your licence ,or I might just get yours yet!!!!!!

Yeah Dank, that's life,.........I seem to remember I just missed out on yours too,.........Im becoming an F1 Wallflower Bridesmaid,.....

Just don't lose your licence ,or I might just get yours yet!!!!!!

if that happens, I will do all I can to have my mum sell the automatic and learn manual :)