2020 Supporter Tag

• 3 months later...

@PaulD and I were chatting about how to do the transition the other day. Would you guys freak out if we removed all old/current at the end of this month, and used the one without the date to re-support for this year?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys,I have paid for 2 new "OZRS" stickers. Do i have to contact any one or do any thing else, or just patiently for them to arrive ? cheers  Graham 

On 25/08/2020 at 4:33 PM, cliocentric said:

Hi Guys,I have paid for 2 new "OZRS" stickers. Do i have to contact any one or do any thing else, or just patiently for them to arrive ? cheers  Graham 

All good, Graham. Will get another batch out in the post this week. Thanks for the support!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/01/2021 at 4:27 PM, eight said:

Any new designs for 2021 ?

Yeah lets wipe 2020 like the dirty cretin it was and show we are all in support of good things in 21'

Ok it hasn't started off real good but there's still 11mths to sort it out. C'mon @Moosey we need a shining light...

• Like 1

We've actually been working on this for a January '21 kickoff. The plugin that was used for the site was no longer compatible with the latest upgrade, so we've sourced a new one. It looks like this is now installed (as the tags are now back). Stay tuned for the new tag (which is ready to go) to hit the store.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Further update, we have over the weekend removed the 2018 tags from user profiles.. and we plan to do the same for the 2019 tags at the end of March.  So now is your opportunity to jump in and support for 2021. In light of recent happenings on social media platforms, one thing that we can be confident in is that whatever is on ozRS is not under the control or whim of a third party. Of course this independence comes with an operating cost - software, development/admin, domain name registration, database storage, etc. The admin team has managed to retain free access to ozRS for all since its inception back in 2004. Thanks to those who have already signed up as supporters for 2021. Let’s just call them the regulars. Not going to single them out but guys we know who you are and we thank you  sincerely for your ongoing support. Many small gestures that keep this amazing place going for all. To the rest of our regular users/readers/posters, please consider making a $20 gesture  of support for 2021. The ozRS community will thank you. Peace brothers and sisters. Praise be to  the ozRS community.

• Like 3