Rs 265...& Loving It

datsme

Hey OzRENAULTsport bro's and sistaz. I have had my rs 265 for about 18 months & I love it.

Such a great package!

Quick question, can u flash tune your rs265 to bring the engine to 275???

Will renault still cover the warranty if this work gets done? Ok Ok it was 2 questions????3064a6797158d656ccaa2d9abd7d09a7.jpg

• Like 3

G'day and welcome; glad you're​ loving it. I spoke to Renault Australia about warranties and modifications and they said that if something fails as a direct result of the modifications they won't cover it but they will cover the rest of the car. Have a read through the RS tuner thread and the Megane technical thread. There are quite a few unfortunately. It's taking me a long time to get up to speed and even then I'm not hundred percent sure about tuning. There are two major plug and play ones: RS tuner and Bluefin. Just be aware that limp mode can be a problem and Renault Australia definitely won't cover that. Quite a few places locally will also tune it on a Dyno.

• Like 1

G'day and welcome; glad you're​ loving it. I spoke to Renault Australia about warranties and modifications and they said that if something fails as a direct result of the modifications they won't cover it but they will cover the rest of the car. Have a read through the RS tuner thread and the Megane technical thread. There are quite a few unfortunately. It's taking me a long time to get up to speed and even then I'm not hundred percent sure about tuning. There are two major plug and play ones: RS tuner and Bluefin. Just be aware that limp mode can be a problem and Renault Australia definitely won't cover that. Quite a few places locally will also tune it on a Dyno.

What's issue causes limp mode?

Hey OzRENAULTsport bro's and sistaz. I have had my rs 265 for about 18 months & I love it.

Such a great package!

Quick question, can u flash tune your rs265 to bring the engine to 275???

Will renault still cover the warranty if this work gets done? Ok Ok it was 2 questions3064a6797158d656ccaa2d9abd7d09a7.jpg

If you tune it, it will be much higher than the standard 275 performance.

• Like 1

Hi Cuckovski thanks for the information mate, i will go through the threads. Let tge research begin.[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I'd argue that performance tyres are a better mod (will get you better acceleration, braking, cornering, overall lap times)

For track driving definitely, but I think the tune would be more noticeable and effective on a day to day basis. 

• 2 weeks later...

This place in VIC by any chance as i wouldn't mind also doing a flash....

Nope is in Sydney

I got a tune on my 265 808 and it got 251 hp atw plus huge torque . No other mods just the tune . Rocket ????

• Like 1