Newbie Rs265 Trophee +

megane177

9bcbd66f786b0eb5271e66065481acf0.jpg

Just bought my Meg last month. Loving every drive! Been on the forum for some time and been reading up to just make sure I was making the right choice (never owned a French car) and also what options to consider. But zero regrets! Got the leather buckets, glass roof and bi-xenons!

Definately looking to do the mid box delete - any good recommendations in the castle hill area?

Also looking to upgrade the speakers - don't want to spend too much, and I have the sat Nav, so I can't do the HU upgrade that everyone recommends. I have an old Rockford 4 channel amp. So i'm hoping to use that and add new speakers? Recommendations of speakers and someone to fit them would be great!

Also any recommendations on mechanics in Sydney? My car has been serviced with Collier automotive in Granville. Seems good and has done a great job with the car so far.

Any feedback would be great! Last but not least. When's the next Sydney cruise?????

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Renotech and AP Automotive are held in high regard by NSW members for servicing. Renotech very busy and some members have mentioned it can take a while to hear back.

Race Spec Automotive also get talked about re: tuning etc.

• Like 1

9bcbd66f786b0eb5271e66065481acf0.jpg

Just bought my Meg last month. Loving every drive! Been on the forum for some time and been reading up to just make sure I was making the right choice (never owned a French car) and also what options to consider. But zero regrets! Got the leather buckets, glass roof and bi-xenons!

Definately looking to do the mid box delete - any good recommendations in the castle hill area?

Also looking to upgrade the speakers - don't want to spend too much, and I have the sat Nav, so I can't do the HU upgrade that everyone recommends. I have an old Rockford 4 channel amp. So i'm hoping to use that and add new speakers? Recommendations of speakers and someone to fit them would be great!

Also any recommendations on mechanics in Sydney? My car has been serviced with Collier automotive in Granville. Seems good and has done a great job with the car so far.

Any feedback would be great! Last but not least. When's the next Sydney cruise?????

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks very nice mate. Love that colour and shape.  :yes:

• Like 1

Congrats mate, awesome colour. 

Not for any reason other then MCM, but Castle Hill Performance? I was thinking of using them for my reso delete

• Like 1

Welcome mate! great looking car and jealous of your glass roof.

I got my box chop done at Performance Exhaust in Westmead but they were expensive ($150). Castle Hill exhaust do a good job but have to book them in.

Lots of options (and threads) for speaker upgrades, I've got the HU upgrade only. Speakers are 5.25" but can fit 6" comfortably I've been told. 

For mechanics, RenoTech are in Hornsby and highly regarded and really good guys. AP Auto also mentioned

• Like 1