Still Looking For An Rs275R

No152

Hi everyone,

I was dropping my partner's RS200 off for a service today and noticed there are two RS275R's (plus a couple of RS275's) still at Cricks Springwood, south of the City in Brisbane for sale.

The RS275R's are the yellow one that was there when I bought mine, plus another Pearl White and Black (red wheels) has turned up. Filippo the salesperson I dealt with (great guy!) did mention they were expecting another white one at the time I collected mine (nearly a month ago now).

Must be getting very close to the end of the 50 by now.  There are none (and they say cannot get anymore) at Metro Renault.  A quick run around Carsales indicates stock is very thin with only a couple anywhere across the country.  Because Cricks is a very new Renault dealer (were still putting signs up when I was first there) most don't realize they are a Renault dealer now perhaps.

Get your skates on I say if you are thinking/undecided/curious...  :D

• Like 1

There's a very kid friendly RS275 in white there. Black wheels. Just add the brakes and plastic springs and a set of Michelin tyres and you are pretty close.

Ps I think the white might be a demo as it's advertised $5k off.... Contribution to aforementioned brakes and springs...

yeah I often find myself talking with Corey and the guys as they are from the now closed bryan byrt dealership and Corey is who I bought my 250 Cup through back in 2012.

Can not say a bad thing about them or Andrew in the service department.

They have always had time for me even if I'm only there to check out their latest offering.

I would love to own a 275 R but alas I've sworn off buying another new car until I see what the Meg 4 and next gen offerings are.

Plus SWMBO is currently screaming at me for a higher horsepower car for herself, So I figure its her turn.

A bit of weight loss Stage 2 tune and Competition spec coilovers will do me and should provide just as much fun if not more then the 275R especially in the customisation department. and if I blow it up or kill it then it wouldn't have cost me near $70k to replace it :P

but that isn't to say I won't jump on one if it comes up for sale in a year or two :wink:

Indeed.... Yes Andrew is a great source of information having worked with Renault UK and been around our fun machines for 30 years. A far cry from the usual service guys at dealers :)

There is a new white red wheels rs275R at Wollongong Renault on the showroom floor

Hmmm this may be a good excuse to do in! I'd like to try to figure out how I'd sell this one to the misses! The "the 265 has three anchor points; the Clio only has two" argument may need a little revision!!
  • Like 1