New RB8 owner

MrLieutenant

I've updated the register :wink: welcome Mr Liutenant, you've come to the right place. We also have an r Link 2.0 frustration thread as well to vent your spleen at one of the worst in car AV systems ever to be released! :lol:

003? Interesting number. It's very odd how Renault have sent these cars to us. There's a bunch of 300's and a couple of outliers all WELL in the hundreds and then yours is 003.. So weird! Enjoy the car mate.

Thanks for updating that. Yeah, it's the "pre-series" model, so doesn't have a few of the bells and whistles the "standard" RB8 has, like the R-Link and Bi-Xenons, etc. I guess you might call it a "sport" version, same performance less creature comforts!

I'm coming from a Jeep Wrangler though, so it wasn't hard for my next car to be an upgrade in terms of comfort and equipment :D

I've updated the register :wink: welcome Mr Liutenant, you've come to the right place. We also have an r Link 2.0 frustration thread as well to vent your spleen at one of the worst in car AV systems ever to be released! :lol:

003? Interesting number. It's very odd how Renault have sent these cars to us. There's a bunch of 300's and a couple of outliers all WELL in the hundreds and then yours is 003.. So weird! Enjoy the car mate.

Pre series model? I thought all that came here were the same! Any pics of what you have, I was under the impression ALL RB8's came with RLink. Sounds like you might have an RB7 (black on yellow with chequered roof decals)! If not, then that's absolutely bizarre and if love to hear some more info why there were some sent here with a lesser spec!

Thanks for updating that. Yeah, it's the "pre-series" model, so doesn't have a few of the bells and whistles the "standard" RB8 has, like the R-Link and Bi-Xenons, etc. I guess you might call it a "sport" version, same performance less creature comforts!

I'm coming from a Jeep Wrangler though, so it wasn't hard for my next car to be an upgrade in terms of comfort and equipment :D

MrLieutenant vehicle was a one only into Aus. An RB8 with NO Bi-Xenon’s or Leather Recaro or Rlink. He still has Renault sport 1.0 and normal radio. The seats look awesome to be honest and I was tempted to swap them into my own personal RB8 344

A Rare RS I am sure you all agree :)

PS no Glass Roof.

It's one of the RB8's from the original press photos with the red stitching and embroidered red bull logos!! Whoa whoa whoa what Mark said we wanna see PICS! Those seats are AWESOME!

So rare MrLiutenant! It's the only one of it's kind in Aus mate! Please please take care of her!