Hi all

Bex

Hello Bex. Im Rex. Have you met Tex? He uses Flex to Hex during Sex. Helps to buff up his Pecks.

Enjoy your stay. i hope to see you at the pub after for a Becks.

Bex, I suggest you google "Rex Hunt"

it may explain why our "Rex" is suffering from verbal :mrgreen:

:popcorn:

Thats ok i don't mind!! :mrgreen:

Thanx for your comments guys!!!

Hopefully the little monster will be running again soon! :twisted:

So what's up with it? Is the Spider engine a recent install? Was it an easy fit?

They are 172 wheels but they are coming off soon as they look great but are the wrong offset so mess the handling up big time!!!

The spider is a new install yeah and it still has the electrics to do but not a problem when your other half is a renault tuner!!

Just have to fit it in between all the customers cars so has taken a while so far but it will be cool when it's running!!!

:D

Bex

Typical... isn't it funny how the conversation ends as soon as a woman mentions she has a partner eh? But guys, she never said her partner was a "he" :P

Hi Bex,

Welcome aboard. It's great to see so many new faces here since I was last on regularly (I'm playing catch-up with all these posts from the last 6 weeks). 430 members now!

I'm curious as to why one would use a Spyder engine in a Clio I - didn't they 'just' use a Clio Williams engine? And how did you end up getting your mitts on a Spyder engine in the first place? Was it from a car that had its engine replaced too, or did it meet an untimely end???

Cheers, Dish.

Typical... isn't it funny how the conversation ends as soon as a woman mentions she has a partner eh? But guys, she never said her partner was a "he" :P

Cheers, Dish.

Hehehehe i was thinking the same thing ..... :rofl:

Hey Bex,

Nice to see another lady join, I really like your model Clio ... Years back when Volvo imported Renault into Australia they bought one like yours for evaluation but the 16V and a 19 16V ..... i had a drive of the Clio ..very nice.

Welcome :thanks:

Hello Bex. Im Rex. Have you met Tex? He uses Flex to Hex during Sex. Helps to buff up his Pecks.

Enjoy your stay. i hope to see you at the pub after for a Becks.

Bex, I suggest you google "Rex Hunt"

it may explain why our "Rex" is suffering from verbal :mrgreen:

:popcorn:

:rofl:

Welcome Bex!

Love the old school Clio, nice setup. Its a pity about the wheels... they look awesome.

I hope that I'm not the guilty party here :oops: - like your thinking there though, Dish :shock: