New Clio RS 200 owner in Melbourne (soon!)

travishumphery

Hi all,

I'm about to take delivery of a Red Clio RS 200. Really looking forward to it.

I was told by one of the senior guys at Renault I had to be here... sorry I can't remember your name but I met you at Brighton Renault...

So are stickers still available? And when is the next club meet?

Looking forward to meeting others there.

Travis.

Thanks everyone.

It's a 2012 build Cup in red. But has the leather interior, keyless entry etc.

I'm picking it up early October so will post pics then.

Am planning on keeping it stock standard, except perhaps the air filter. Does K&N make one that slots in? I know they found for the older 182...

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Haha, yes so true!

My corolla (prior to getting the Clio) was stock for years before the suspension, pod filter, exhaust etc etc.... It becomes addictive!

The more I think about it the more I'm thinking of keeping it stock.

I'll wait until the warranty is up before I play around with it too much!

Only the RS Tuner really has my eye at the moment.

Sent from my phone with Tapatalk. Apologies for auto-corrected sentences that don't make sense.

I've got just one word for you..... Akrapovic :wink:

What is it? Muffler system? There's a good exhaust guy near me, perhaps just a pipe increase to 3" to start... :wink:

Sent from my phone with Tapatalk. Apologies for auto-corrected sentences that don't make sense.

I've got just one word for you..... Akrapovic :wink:

What is it? Muffler system? There's a good exhaust guy near me, perhaps just a pipe increase to 3" to start... :wink:

3" might not be a good idea. It is difficult to get these engines to respond well to exhaust changes. The Akrapovic and Miltek jobbies sound great

3" might not be a good idea. It is difficult to get these engines to respond well to exhaust changes. The Akrapovic and Miltek jobbies sound great

Thanks for the advice, helps as the Akrapovic and Miltek systems sound like they are expensive. I think I'll enjoy the car stock for a while first, but it would be good to meet up with some of you guys who have these mods.

When is the next meet in Melbourne?

I'd be more than happy to let you hear the music the akra makes - i'm sure that you'll be a convert soon enough!

Roughly $1900 delivered.

But agree with you... take your time, enjoy as is. No rush IMHO.

Cheers,

WOLF