Rsc angel and demon

Trentm

Hi all I'm considering purchasing one at the moment but would like to know what people's thoughts are of the servicing quality at Renault at Unley SA are like and any other info would be great.

Many thanks, Trent.

Welcome Trent.

Have a look in the dealers section for feedback on Unley Renault.

What other info are you after? There's plenty of general info on the 200 in the Clio III section.

I pre-ordered a matte grey one sight unseen and was very hesitant about the matte paint to the point where I told the dealer I would pay a deposit on condition I could change my mind in case I hated when it arrived.

Now that I've had it a few months I absolutely love it, definitely no regrets here...

Welcome Trent!

I've had the pleasure of seeing both variants in the flesh and they look sensational. Matte grey is quite elegant, the red is very catchy and there's nothing like it on the road.

If you don't mind the extra detailing over a "regular" 200, than you can't go wrong.

Welcome!

Don't think, just do.

A&D comes with;

Leather Recaros

Projector Headlights with Fixed Cornering Light

18" Alloys with Potenza RE050A tyres

Matt colour

Gloss black inserts, roof and rear spoiler

2.9% finance till end of August

Worth the extra $$

Colour really comes down to personal choice. Picture below taken from Walkie86 (above) makes it look fantastic...

7447572068f07caac5ccz.jpg

Thanks guys I'm pretty close to purchase any tips on paint care? I understand a Special shampoo is required and no polishing but do you chamois or microfibre dry?

Car comes with a cleaning kit :wink:

Thanks guys I'm pretty close to purchase any tips on paint care? I understand a Special shampoo is required and no polishing but do you chamois or microfibre dry?

Car comes with a cleaning kit :wink:

Which ain't the best...

Swissvax opaque apparently is the stuff to use on this. Haven't gotten around to trying it out yet but I'll be getting some in the next month or so.

omg.. pretty sure that is the rear right taillight of the extremely rare and illusive white R27.

looks like an ft86 rear to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTFO

Sent from the Internet.

My recommendation:

Main North Renault > Unley Renault

I don't feel bad making such a call since they are both owned by the same bloke. Not sure why theres such a discrepancy between them in terms of parts prices and professionalism. But I have been very impressed with the mechanics at Main North. :)

Ideally though I would still like to find an independent european mechanic in Adelaide as the dealer is just too expensive for everyday servicing etc. :(