Ronaldo70

Thought it was about time to introduce myself. I purchased a new white RS250 Cup Trophee from Joey back in May on the eve of going into hospital for an operation. I spent 10 days there and it almost killed me every day not being able to play with my new toy. One home, it was another coupla weeks before I was able to drive it. Talk about absolute torture !!! Anyway, loving this car. Best decision I have made on a car in my life !! Ps how to post pics here ?

Welcome mate. Talk about dangling the carrot in front of the horse... lol. Hope ur making up for lost time now.. If U search any topic ur not sure of it will then head U on the right direction.. Enjoy

Welcome mate, hope you can get some time to enjoy the new beast.

What you need to do is open an account on photo bucket or any similiar site and post code from there. You can't just post from your home computer. Good luck with that.

Hey Ronaldo, welcome to the forum and congrats on your new baby!

To post pics you need to open an account with an image sharing site such as imageshack or photobucket. You can then upload your image to the site and in the case of photobucket simply click on the "IMG code" button and paste the link directly into your post.

Cheers,

Ben.

A warm welcome Ronaldo!

Hope you are well on the way to recovery and can enjoy your new toy to the max.

Have a few mods ready for install. Front and Rear reversing camera (parking scares the hell outa me with those concrete blocks ready to take out my front skirts / bar). See: http://www.carvision.nl/index.php?item= ... 90〈=EN

Also looking at Sound Deadning in doors, new Mids and tweeters, 10" sub under boot shelf (hidden in spare wheel well), DSP, new Amp and maybe the DRL kit from the member in the UK at the same time.

I'm sure once that's all done, I'll be looking for more things to do to my baby !! Any suggestions ??

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ronaldo (officially on here),

A mighty nice looking ride you have there...goes as good as it looks too.

Anyways, just a quick hello, and sorry to say, have yet to receive any emails from you (i think).

Please advise if you are still having issues or if you have used a different name.

Cheers,

WOLF

ps: Regards to Joey.