Megane RS Cup Trophee

Isp2711

Hello All,

Have finally got around to registering on this forum after been a constant reader of it for some time. The topics are great and it makes for really good reading and increasing ones knowledge in all areas to do with Renault. Have been the owner of a Megane RS Cup Trophee for about 6 months now, fell in love with it after seeing at the motor show in Sydney in 2010 unfortunately I had just bought a new Alfa Romeo Mito and it took some time for the heart to overrule the financial brain in getting rid of it for a loss and buying the Megane. Quite simply it is superb and as commonly expressed in these forums you never tire from driving or looking at it.

Welcome Drew.

What colour Meg did you go for and did you have any probs with your little Alfa in the short time you owned it?

Welcome mate!

Cars are one of those funny things that are really expensive and make no rational sense but make us do crazy things.

Enjoy 8)

Cars are one of those funny things that are really expensive and make no rational sense but make us do crazy things.

I feel I want a new car every day :headbang:

Welcome Drew... come and join us on a drive day next sunday !

Any pictures to share of the 250?

Hey thanks for the welcome, will post some pics soon, in answer to questions the colour is black with grey trim similar as in the pic in 'busgo' Ray's blog. Have debaged 'Megane' from the boot after seeing posted pics and thought it looked pretty good. Replaced aerial with 'bee sting' type together with carbon fibres 'Renault' emblem badges front and rear. In regards to any problems with the Alfa Mito for the short time I had it, well there was a switch issue with the air conditioning which naturally had to break down in the middle of summer and result in a few weeks wait from one that had to come from Italy, but in terms of design and drive loved it. . I suppose that's always the thing with European cars but cannot get over despite the real or otherwise perceived downsides how different and fantastic they are to drive compared to the Japanese cars we wre brought up on which whilst always appear to work when you turn they key really don't give you the same feeling the euro cars do.