Soon to be RS 250 Canberran owner

3ddie

Hey Guys

Tought I'd come and say "hi" for my first ever post (I have been trolling around as a guest for sometime now) so here it is.

Anyways, only thing that brings a smile on my face this frosty Canberra autumn is receiving the keys to my RS250. Yep, picking it up in less than 2 hours! Totally feel like a kid on Christmas eve right now...just have to sort out insurance, better go and do that now...

3ddie

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Can't be more happier with my decision to purchase the RS250, even with the handful of French quirks. The most useless but most awesome thing I have found so far is the side mirror retraction button, just love that you can retract on the go, I guess it'd be used to get through tight spaces but I think I might have to start using as a thank you wave. Like when someone lets me in their lane, instead of sticking my hand up just press the retract mirror button.

The smile wont leave your face once you have the car.

Absolutely true, thought I'd be smiling from behind the wheel, but everytime I see it I can't help not smile.

Hey there. :)

Pics please.

I'll upload some when I get the chance.

Did you buy through Rolfe or old Melrose stock? If Rolfe then how are they to deal with?

Phil is the Sales Manager there; nice guy. The Sales Exec is Jacob Bell, who worked at Melrose... He is on the ball and knows his stuff.

Did you buy through Rolfe or old Melrose stock? If Rolfe then how are they to deal with?

What colour did you get?

Purchase through Melrose, took their second last RS250 off their hands, in Extreme Blue. So they are left with one black on black RS250. I did have a look at Rolfe, chatted to Jacob, he did know his stuff but rubbed off bad on my GF, I had no problems with him myself. They didn't offer anything near what Melrose was doing and only had two options themselves, a brand new Cup (can't think of the colour) and a demo white trophee, Jacob was saying that they weren't getting any RS Megane's until the 265, in August if I remember correctly.

Cheers and pics happy boy.

Will do soon, when I get a chance, thinking later in the week

So, I rinsed her (I've finally decided she's a "her") after a trip to Sydney and I got to appreciate all her sexy lines and curves close up, seen creases and shapes I'd never noticed before :shock: but also a another quirk, or I might even go to the extent of calling it a design fail...front wipers can't be lifted all the way up because it catches the bonnet! Still love her non the less.