NEW here, with a RS 250 AGP LE

RSAGPLE

Hi all,

Last month I took delivery of my new black 2012 RS 250 AGP LE Megane.

What a car ! I could not be any happier, still smiling from ear to ear.

My first question, of which there will be many over the coming years is...

Q: who on this forum has one of the black limited edition (50 only in Au ?)

HAVE THEY GOT THEIR INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED ID PLATE (ON THE GEAR BOX CONSOLE YET) ?

I'M GETTING THE RUN AROUND FROM THE DEALER,WITH NO DEFINITIVE ANSWER AS TO WHATS GOING ON.

Look forward to chatting, cruises, technical advise etc etc....

Cheers,

Welcome mate.. Love ur Username.. More info needed though. Where are U? We have just bought a Trophee last mth. Took the AGP for a test drive but wanted something different from black so went with the white. Mate U will love this car. Just watch the right pedal or the plod might be watching U. Enjoy.

Thanks, yes the "go fast" pedal is awseome :)

Have 2,000k's on clock now.

I'm in Essendon, Melbourne.

For me, it was a toss up between the black or white.

I went to the Melbourne GP, for a sneek peek at the AGP LE , where it was un veiled (this was after i'd put a deposit on one).

Loved the Red Bull races..

As mentioned, I still dont know what # is mine yet.

However, the "all black", is my name sake.... (my surname)

For I am "The Black Wiggle" lol...

Future projects:

Black Euro plates,

I'm also looking at a few tasteful modifications, including red re spray of the very bottom lower front splitter.

Black out renault front & rear badges, with a red high light "behind" the re sprayed front badge (where it is currently grey).

Removing the "megane" word from rear of the car.

Also, perhaps 2 red highlights on the rear diffuser (the two "vertical" lines either side of the exhaust).

I think this may really set off well against the all black/red 19" alloys.

K&N air filter, & removing middle silencer....

cheers, Neale.

Hey RSAGPLE welcome to the forums!

As for the AGP owners there are two of us atm 3 now including yourself! AGP250 is the other member on here.

As for the number plaque they were originally printed wrong and so had to be redone and sent back out by the manufacturer, dealerships should now have this by now (or very soon) ready for installation. I'm from NSW but I hardly think that makes a difference.

Also, the AGP was originally advertised with "RS" centre caps on the wheels as compared to the Renault "Diamond" that it most likely came with, so that's also worth exploring with your dealership as well! Those caps still haven't arrived at my dealership as of yet but has been addressed by Renault Australia - and certainly will be happening.

Project sounds good! got a few things I wana do to my AGP myself, worth checking out in depth what the other 250 owners also have lined up from their beauts! :wink:

welcome again and hopefully that helped with your questions

Well done, welcome along. Seeing this is an Ausi specific model the "limited edition" plates are no doubt still being made up.

Welcome! Amazing car... and 2,000kms already?! You're doing well! Love the idea of the painted front splitter, so can't wait to see pics once you do it.

Chiapoco - RS Centre Caps should be in... and the plaques should have been sent out and received by the dealer too.

Welcome! Amazing car... and 2,000kms already?! You're doing well! Love the idea of the painted front splitter, so can't wait to see pics once you do it.

Chiapoco - RS Centre Caps should be in... and the plaques should have been sent out and received by the dealer too.

there was one other thing i was waiting on before going in for service, meh give em a call later in the week!

ps. shoulda came dyno day! woulda been good to get ur 250 on the rollers

Thanks for all the replies,

I didn't realize that the AGP centre caps were supposed to be "RS" caps & not "diamond"

Will follow this up with the Melbourne Dealer as well as ID plate #

I'm going to enjoy this site.....

I was a member of Opelaus.com (also a very good site, my previous car was an 04 Opel Astra SRi turbo in Arden Blue - only 200 of those in AU).

Cheers, Blackie.

Mate U might want to check out the drive day up Reefton next weekend with the RS gang. Looks awesome and be a good chance for us newbies to meet other members. Would love to attend but have other riding plans.

Got mine yesterday arvo, done 290 kms since and having a ball !

I have the original diamonds in the wheels too, and would much prefer the rs ones.

I found a pic of the 265 with red trim on the front and rear spoiler as well as a flash down the sideskirts.

It looks awesome and I want the same !.

If anyone has more details please let me know as trawling the net has found nothing so far.

I'l try and get some pics up in the next few days

Cheers

Keith

Hey Keith,

Welcome aboard. where are you from ?

The amount of comments you get re this car is amazing !

I get comments every day, even old ladies !

Forget about all the other hot hatches on the market.

The RS AGP LE turns heads & starts conversations with total strangers.

Its like walking a baby labradour.

Heheh... howdy Black Wiggle.

Pics when you can would soooo great. Never get tired of the stealth models.

Cheers and enjoy.

WOLF

ps: feel free to pass on my details to anyone hunting Opel parts direct. Have access to some great discounts.