purchased

AGP250

hi guys, first time on the website i have just purchase an AGP 250 from Randwick Renault in sydney great Bunch of people to deal with. i was a proud owner of an RS225 lux and could go passed upgrading. hoping to have as much fun in my new car as i did in my old one. looking forward to picking it up this week.

Welcome!

That's the second RS250 AGP on the forum. You didn't happen to have a NRS224 number plate on the Lux?

:wink:

Welcome Peter ! Glad you made it on here :) Bet you can't wait to take to the streets in the AGP.

FYI it is Sydney City Renault :dance:

hey guys thanks for the welcoming. yeah my old megane was number plate RS224, i can sadly say going to miss her, had some fun times with her. but now looking forward to my new toy and what a better time to pick it up but on a four day weekend, sadly double dimerit :D wollongong is looking good if a great day.

hey guys thanks for the welcoming. yeah my old megane was number plate RS224, i can sadly say going to miss her, had some fun times with her.

I saw you in Rockdale a few weeks ago turning onto The Seven Ways and the license plate caught my eye. I'm around that area if you want to show off the new ride :D

Welcome! My cousin's boyfriend quite possibly spotted your car in Zetland recently (around the corner from Sydney City Renault - the back streets behind the Audi building). He described it as "a batmobile version of your car with red stripes on the rim" :lol: