what do I have?

rober2

Good morning all

This is really sad. I bought my car in 2005. It has 5-doors. It says Renault Sport all over the inside. I know its got turbo. I know I cannot turn off its driver-assit (I read this in some review years back). I paid for the extras; sunroof, 6-cd, leather. It goes to 6th gear and includes reverse. It can go faster than 100k per hour (I paid the over-the-limit tickets). The brake and clutch pedals are some sort of metal. Extremely happy with the car, except I think the design that caused to me buy it is also the cause of why it is a dirt magnet, especially over the nice bum. I am a proud owner of a 5-door sports car. It is understated, great pleasure to drive, and is not known by the peasants.

May I please know what it is known as in this website?

Thank you

R2 (I play golf more than I drive)

You did mention having a 225 in another thread... if you want to know what the "official" name of your car is, it goes something like this:

Renault Megane II RENAULTsport 225 Luxe (Phase I, 2005)

Yes, it's a mouthful! (well, you did ask :P )

Renault Megane II RENAULTsport 225 Luxe (Phase I, 2005)

Yes, it's a mouthful! (well, you did ask :P )

Needs a sticker along the back door to inform the world aka Mitsubishi Galant VR4

mitsubishigalantvr4anda.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Welcome aboard!

Good evening all

Very kind of you to educate this poor soul. Thank you. (I should have just asked Wolf since I got some parts from him). But what is it called in this site? When you guys have Megane II and Megane III?

Thanks again

Yours is a Megane II. May I ask how you have come to not know what car it is that you drive?

Yours is a Megane II. May I ask how you have come to not know what car it is that you drive?

Tough question Danny. Maybe just dumb? My last Renault was a TX16TS. My 225 (thank you all) gives me trouble-free and pleasurable driving, so not much cause to look for Meg help. Although I have been a member here for a long time (so long that I have forgotten my user name on the first membership, sorry Dish), I spend most of my time in golf (playing or maintaining my golf website subeagle.com). I should have been going to the drives but that means no golf, ouch.

Too much information? Sorry and as Dish said, you did ask.

Cheers

Tough question Danny. Maybe just dumb? My last Renault was a 16TS

You're in good company with that as a past carriage :D

It seems you have an eye for polarising designs, as the 16 is an unusual thing as is the Mégane.