New RS 250 owner

chino

Thought I'd better say hi to all the Renault Sport lovers in here.

I've just ordered a white RS 250 cup with delivery due sometime around March or April. Something about white cars with dark wheels and super dark tint just does it for me! I must admit I'm a bit nervous about buying a Renault for a work car after having heard some of the horror stories about Renaults of days gone by, but who cars when the cars are just so good to drive!!

Cheers all

I must admit I'm a bit nervous about buying a Renault for a work car after having heard some of the horror stories about Renaults of days gone by, but who cars when the cars are just so good to drive!!

...and that's just it - back in the 80's they may have been problematic for Australian conditions etc, but the build quality is far improved now. You won't have any regrets with the latest and greatest. Welcome.

I must admit I'm a bit nervous about buying a Renault for a work car after having heard some of the horror stories about Renaults of days gone by, but who cars when the cars are just so good to drive!!

You get duds from every mass-market manufacturer.

We've got a locally-made Renault in the garage that's done untold miles (yes, miles) and is still going well. Treat 'em right and they'll repay you.

Welcome to our corner of the internet! :D

Welcome! The 250 is very well put together. Modern Renaults have no issues (well, not like the "old" days)

Make sure you post some pics up when it arrives!

Howdy Chino,

How's things up north? I assume btw that a SE QLD drive day may not be close enough for you in the future?

Well picked ride you have coming, and please kepp us posted with pics and stories...hopefully good or great ones.

Cheers,

WOLF

Thought I'd better say hi to all the Renault Sport lovers in here.

I've just ordered a white RS 250 cup with delivery due sometime around March or April. Something about white cars with dark wheels and super dark tint just does it for me! I must admit I'm a bit nervous about buying a Renault for a work car after having heard some of the horror stories about Renaults of days gone by, but who cars when the cars are just so good to drive!!

Cheers all

Hi Chino, check out the latest recalls from Toyota, meant to be the best car in the world according to John Laws, Holden commodores, tow truck companies love em and fords, well we have them for company cars and they are sh%t.

Its just the Aussie biased and insulent metality that poeple have against europeon cars they have never driven, or owned, unless its Ford, Holden, or Toyota, the rest are sh%t in their minds and in the Australian medias minds.

But we all know better.