Howdy from R26 owner

tanaka

Hi all, I am new here. I've been driving my R26 for about a year now. Like some of you, after many years of driving Japanese cars I have been converted to Renault. I can't wait to learn from your wealth of Renault knowledge. Why the R26? There is simply no other front wheel sports car that compares. I love the Clio too!

welcome tanaka .

is renault . is good . anywhere

jdm only good in jdm zones well to the north of us :]

gomen nasai, watashi wa nihonjin janai desu! demo nihon daisuki desu! (Sorry, I'm not Japanese, but I love Japan). I spent 3 years in Japan. I have black R26 No. 1418, no mods yet just max legal tint. I'm in Geelong VIC.

Tanaka is my nickname in Japan, my Japanese mates wanted me to have a Japanese name for convenance, lol 'Tanaka' is almost as popular as 'Smith' in Japan.

Thank you all for your welcomes! After spending the good part of today reading this forum I'm mightly impressed and don't feel so alone, you see, the RS scene is none existent in Geelong, bloody Ford factory here means a lot of V8s. Those Ford FPVs have no chance on the windy Great Ocean Rd against RS :) (Long live great handling and braking RS! we may not have the peak power but we have the corners!)

Welcome, tanaka.

There is a Renault mob down in Geelong, if you've time, drop in at a little shop called qualitool - the fellow there runs a Phase 1 RSC, and I'm sure would love to have a yarn if you've the time :wink: