Anyone here from or near Newcastle?

Phase3

Hey Guys,

I've been on here since about December doing research but finally purchased a 182 Cup which belonged to Steve (scd) today so I thought it was time for me to make myself known. All credit to him and the guys at Cartwright for keeping it in such an excellent condition! As the title says I'm from the Gold Coast and I'm keen to meet up with my fellow QLD OZRS members! Are many of you from the coast or mostly Brisbane?

Hope to meet up with some of you soon!

Cheers,

Rob

Welcome! Steve's looked like a great car - congrats on the purchase!!

Enjoy the forum & help Homerlovesbeer out by going to a QLD meet with him - he's desparate! LOL

Cheers,

Alex

SE Qld was pretty active 12 months and more ago, but we don't hear as much these days. Maybe post up a meet request in the Social Events section and see how you go. Car looks great, by the way, and welcome to the forum!

• 5 months later...

Chris is Right.

I live near Newy. (Lived there for 20 years, but just recently moved away a bit)

I will be down-town tomorrow briefly, otherwise you will have to drive to visit me, as I am busy.

Your car looks sweet....we could make good photos together.......(In a Renaultsport kind of way). :P

• 5 months later...

As people have probably seen by now, I am selling this immaculate example of an F1 due to going overseas indefinitely in a few months.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask guys, its a truly awesome car, but I can't justify keeping it when I barely drive it and I'm going overseas soon.

To give those an idea of how rarely it gets driven, I've only done 4500ish kms since taking ownership In February last year.

• 9 months later...