Hi from a UK V6 owner :)

Vee6

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd pop on here and say hi - we have a couple of your members on V6Clio.net at the moment. I'm Matt from the UK. Currently own a phase 2 Clio v6 in Liquid Yellow (1 of 18 in the UK). Had it for about 2 years now and preivously had a phase 1 - both fantastic cars. Currently have a quicksilver exhaust (OMG loud version) and a BMC induction kit fitted - just to make the most of the sound. Popped a few pics below.

v61.jpg

Untitled-1.gif

small8.jpg

new1copy.jpg

icycropped.jpg

image1.jpg

small4.jpg

small1.jpg

small2.jpg

P1000618.jpg

rws10.jpg

rws3.jpg

Welcome.... an let me be the first to say ... Lucky Son of a Bi#@7H !

The Clio V6 was never sold here an i am sure like most on here ... we would kill for one. There is one for sale here its a Ph2 version in blue, really nice looking car but the owner wants just too much money for it.

Enjoy our forum.... post some more pics when you have time .... it will give us all more to drool over

Dom

Thanks for the welcome, Dom. Just been doing abit of searching here (bored on a Saturday night)! and didn't realise how rare they are over in Oz. Mind you liquid yellows are pretty rare over in the uk!How you liking your R26? I quite fancy some Trendlines out of one!

Matt.

Thanks for the welcome, Dom. Just been doing abit of searching here (bored on a Saturday night)! and didn't realise how rare they are over in Oz. Mind you liquid yellows are pretty rare over in the uk!How you liking your R26? I quite fancy some Trendlines out of one!

Matt.

Hi Matt ... Well Sunday morning here ...just had a nice cooked brekie ... so i had a few min to look on here.

Mate love the R26 ...i had a Clio Sport 172, then a Megane 225 Cup ph1 an now the R26. Ours are not like the ones in the uk .. we miss out on the Recaro seats but everything else is the same.

Here is the Clio for sale here ... as you can see its a bit expensive ... i guess that would translate to nearly 20 000 GB pounds thats a bit much.

http://www.uniquecarsales.com.au/pls/ca ... oto_flag=1

The liquid yellow colour was only av in a few Clio's an the R26. In Australia the yellow is called "Victory yellow" why they change the name is anyone's guess.

We miss out on all the really good models here ...no R26 R for us :( and we only just got the Clio 197 last year.

Enjoy your sat night

Dom

Welcome along Matt.

Thanks for posting those lovely picts of your LY V6. You have now spoiled my weekend......(joke).

I will be third to say.....hehehh.....no, I won't say it.

But I will say your car would look nice in my garage next to my LY R26........:)

Come back often, and post as many picts of your car as you like......(drool...drool)...... :)

Cheers - Dave.

Thanks for the comments guys. 37 grand for a Clio....OMG! Doubt I would pay that much!

Interesting how Renault didn't bring them over to you - suppose you've prob been over this a thousand times. Off to Dieppe in June to the RS factory - there's about 10 V6's driving over. Should be good. So will stick some pics up.

The liquid yellow colour was only av in a few Clio's an the R26. In Australia the yellow is called "Victory yellow" why they change the name is anyone's guess.

You thinking of Sunflower Yellow for the RSC Phase 1, Dom?

Awesome V6, Matt. Welcome to the site!

Welcome Matt :D

I absolutely adore that car of yours... perfect colour for it too (black would be my second choice).

Seems as though a number of V6s are getting modified in some form. How many PhII V6s would you say are kept stock standard?

Cheers, Dish.

Welcome Matt :D

I absolutely adore that car of yours... perfect colour for it too (black would be my second choice).

Seems as though a number of V6s are getting modified in some form. How many PhII V6s would you say are kept stock standard?

Cheers, Dish.

Hi,

Alot of UK Vee owners have prob done small modifications to enhance the look and feel of the Vee. For example, Seats are rubbish as you know so PolepostionsTrandlines are a good upgrade. Exhaust is veyr quiet and doesn't really show off the car properply so another mod etc etc.

Alot of people on the forum have done minor things - Some are standard - Prob 50/50ish.

Matt.