Hello

DeBurca172

Hi everyone,

I've had my 03 black 172 for over a year now and signed up here a few weeks ago.

After the sudden demise of my 96 MR2 I test drove the clio; then tried 200SX, Integra Type R, Type S, Cooper S, Celica, Skyline, and had to go back for the Clio cos it was such great fun to drive :D

Congratulations everyone for such a great forum! Very educational and friendly.

Looking forward to meeting some of you on the next nsw drive day.

Welcome - how'd you find us? And where abouts in Sydney are you located?

Drive Day on April 20th - hope you can come down (even if it's just to say hi)!

Welcome !!

Put down ur interest in the thread for the South Coast Drive Day on the 20th if you're interested :wink:

Enjoy the forum 8)

Teki, I spotted the site while surfing a while ago but took a closer look when I found it again recently while looking for advice on tires….need some more advice on that but will find the appropriate thread.

Jeffster, you’ve got me a bit worried with the ‘fresh meat’ comment :shock: I hope I don’t hold you guys up. Maybe newbies at the back!?

Thanks for the welcome, will check out the south coast thread.

Teki, I spotted the site while surfing a while ago but took a closer look when I found it again recently while looking for advice on tires….need some more advice on that but will find the appropriate thread.

Jeffster, you’ve got me a bit worried with the ‘fresh meat’ comment :shock: I hope I don’t hold you guys up. Maybe newbies at the back!?

:P It's all cool mate just taking the piss, drive days are socials and not built for speed. You should come along really great bunch of people, do make it if you can 8)

:P It's all cool mate just taking the piss, drive days are socials and not built for speed. You should come along really great bunch of people, do make it if you can 8)

Don't listen to the Jeffster - he is a scary old man who is well on the way to senility (but still has better bird-pulling ability than Teki)

DDs are about everything but driving too fast - meeting other forum members + checking out their cars, photos and general chin-wagging is the order of the day, but mixed in with some nice windy roads driven @ a legal & comfortable pace for all, to excape the daily grind of weekday driving (for me anyway)

Ill make sure Jeffsters on his leash on the 20th if you're coming along :wink:

Don't listen to the Jeffster - he is a scary old man who is well on the way to senility (but still has better bird-pulling ability than Teki)

DDs are about everything but driving too fast - meeting other forum members + checking out their cars, photos and general chin-wagging is the order of the day, but mixed in with some nice windy roads driven @ a legal & comfortable pace for all, to excape the daily grind of weekday driving (for me anyway)

Ill make sure Jeffsters on his leash on the 20th if you're coming along :wink:

Wow I pull more chicks than Teki 8)

And Walkies and leash mate :shock: since when are you getting all kinky on me :lol:

Here is some video of the last 23 year old victim, I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself :P

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=DufHl_QyaWQ

Don't listen to the Jeffster... still has better bird-pulling ability than Teki...

You still putting birdseed in your pockets Jeff mate???

8)

:evil::shock::oops:8):rofl:

I still like you Bio, for now :twisted:

Why Jeff mate, your my inspiration, or is that perspiration?? :headbang:

Just an adaptation of an old story about one of the Queen's butlers.

She always favoured this dude because her corgis just adored him.

Needless to say that was only because he kept a couple of lamb chops

in his pockets at all times... :thanks:

:news:

:evil::shock::oops:8):rofl:

I still like you Bio, for now :twisted:

Why Jeff mate, your my inspiration, or is that perspiration?? :headbang:

Just an adaptation of an old story about one of the Queen's butlers.

She always favoured this dude because her corgis just adored him.

Needless to say that was only because he kept a couple of lamb chops

in his pockets at all times... :thanks:

:news:

I do have a substantial amount of MEAT in my pockets, but I think we can leave it at that 8)

And any Bloke that can drive from Perth for the natinal meet has the kudos to take the piss out of the old Jeffy :P

I do have a substantial amount of MEAT in my pockets, but I think we can leave it at that 8)

And any Bloke that can drive from Perth for the natinal meet has the kudos to take the piss out of the old Jeffy :P

:44::44::44::44::yes:

and so!

Who is taking on the mantle for 2008 Nationals????

:popcorn: