New to OZ RS forums

RS225Dazz

HI OZ RS members,

Newbie RS225Dazz here. I collected my brand new 2007 RS225 Cup Chassis (April 2007 build) in May 2007 and love the car. Yes it is black and yes the wife said I had to get the 4 door otherwise I would have ended up in the Yellow R26!!

Hi to all in the RS forum. I am checking to see if I can make the run along the Putty Road - would love to meet some other RS enthusiasts. When I was a kid we drove this road regularly to Newcastle - back when most of it was still dirt!!

Cheers :D:lol::D

Welcome Daz!

Congrats on the purchase - how many kms has she got so far?

Any chance your Black 225 Cup would be the one spotted quite often around the City West Link, Inner West?

Either way welcome aboard and I'm sure you'll love the forum!

Steve

Black is beatiful. Evry new car I have ever ordered has been in black!! It's a pain in th butt to keep clean (especially the butt on the RS-M which always seem to be dusty within a couple of hours! :evil: ! :twisted: )

She has just ticked over the 12k mark and recently went into Rick D's at Leichhardt for her 10k service. I travel around the inner west of Sydney alot for work and regularly am doing the City West link.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

RS225DAZZ :mrgreen::lol:

Black is beatiful. Evry new car I have ever ordered has been in black!! It's a pain in th butt to keep clean (especially the butt on the RS-M which always seem to be dusty within a couple of hours! :evil: ! :twisted: )

She has just ticked over the 12k mark and recently went into Rick D's at Leichhardt for her 10k service. I travel around the inner west of Sydney alot for work and regularly am doing the City West link.

Hope to meet some of you soon.

RS225DAZZ :mrgreen::lol:

In that case, I think I've seen you a few time.

Next time I'll make sure I manage to say hello if I do!

Hey Mate........welcome along.......nice choice in cars.............. :mrgreen:

The black will keep you busy in the car cleaning department.........

And don't worry..........you wouldn't have liked the Liquid Yellow R26........... :lol::lol: .......honestly............

AAhhh........I'm such a bad lier............ :D

Cheers - Dave (LY R26)