Taking delivery this weekend!!!!

WOBBLE

Hello there all, just joined the site, and just finalised a 172 RCS silver with sunroof for delivery this weekend!

thanks to all who have previously posted the great info here, as i have read THE WHOLE LOT (took me three full days) before i purchased (especially the bit about people trying to keep the resale price high!), but still decided on going ahead. lovely car to scoot around in, will be a bit easier parking and turning in Melbourne than my trusty 1996 turbo diesel landcruiser with 350,000ks on it!!!! (although it could prob tow 100 RCS).

Anyway, a brief hello is completed...

I NEED STICKERS!!! (ozrenaultsport) as i feel the car will be naked without one. :P

THANKS ALL and see you all soon!!!!!

TOM

Hello there all, just joined the site, and just finalised a 172 RCS silver with sunroof for delivery this weekend!

thanks to all who have previously posted the great info here, as i have read THE WHOLE LOT (took me three full days) before i purchased (especially the bit about people trying to keep the resale price high!), but still decided on going ahead. lovely car to scoot around in, will be a bit easier parking and turning in Melbourne than my trusty 1996 turbo diesel landcruiser with 350,000ks on it!!!! (although it could prob tow 100 RCS).

Anyway, a brief hello is completed...

I NEED STICKERS!!! (ozrenaultsport) as i feel the car will be naked without one. :P

THANKS ALL and see you all soon!!!!!

TOM

Gidday WOBBLE.

Nice colour :mrgreen: Depending on your location, stickers are available from:

NSW: Moosey, ClioF1

QLD: RSC172

WA: Biologist

VIC: Dish

PS Update your location in your Profile.

EDIT. Nice to see your from Melb. Please PM Dish for OzRS stickers :wink:

Nice to have another Melbournian on the forum.

Amazing effort reading ALL :shock: the posts on the forum.

You must either be unemployed or/and a uni student. :D

j/k

Welcome!

Welcome Tom!!

So I guess you'll waste no time in becoming a post-whore if you've already read everything!! :mrgreen:

Best of luck with the delivery 8)

Cheers,

Alex

privately, done 24000 looks new inside and out, doesn't have any rattles or noises from interior or engine/exterior (yet), $20k, so pretty happy with that, looked at a few and am just over it so went ahead and got the one with the least kays and looks newest.

Amazing effort reading ALL the posts on the forum.

You must either be unemployed or/and a uni student.

funny that i'm actually a sailing instructor, but still haven't worked out why i have so much time on my hands about this time every year!!!!!

Amazing effort reading ALL the posts on the forum.

You must either be unemployed or/and a uni student.

funny that i'm actually a sailing instructor, but still haven't worked out why i have so much time on my hands about this time every year!!!!!

You know what, I was actually thinking of saying "Sailing Instructor". :mrgreen:

Hope your Clio brings you much joy! :D

Welcome Tom!

Sailing Instructor Hey? Spend a bit of time around Sandringham?

Congrats on the purchase!

occasionally at sandy, but i live, work, play and party in williamstown so never really leave that often. Don't often go over to the 'dark side' (of the westgate)

OMG you WESTIE! That DARK side you speak of is where Most of the Melbournites on OZrs are from! hahaha.

LOL :P Make sure you watch out for Bracksy's son, I hear he likes to drive drunk, and you don't want a bung Clio!

Looks like you will have to cross the revenue bridge for a cruise soon :wink:

-Danny

OMG you WESTIE! That DARK side you speak of is where Most of the Melbournites on OZrs are from! hahaha.

LOL :P Make sure you watch out for Bracksy's son, I hear he likes to drive drunk, and you don't want a bung Clio!

Looks like you will have to cross the revenue bridge for a cruise soon :wink:

-Danny

LOL yeah no worries

don't think he has a car at the moment but it was just around the corner where he 'modified' his mum's car. word on the street says he was doing doughys out the front of his house