Suggestion - Dyno collation

DanSA

Was thinking, with all the recent state dyno results of late, would it be worth having a Sticky where there is an active table collating the results?

I know dyno's are indicative only and should be taken with a pinch of salt, but at least they'd all be in one spot?

My suggestion would be to include Name, Car , Mods, and dyno details. Graph as a thumbnail would be good too.

Good job for someone? :mrgreen:

Dan.

One of the things we'd wanted to implement some time ago was a database or table of data facility which would make things like this possible.

It may be something that will be available in future, so we'll add it to the wishlist. There is a new version of the phpbb software on the brink, so we'll be looking into that shortly.

Thanks Dan!

No worries, sounds promising..

Maybe for now we could just have a simple runnin gpost:

Joe Bloggs - 182 Cup - ITG panel and Unichip - 100kw in 3rd gear - Dyno Dynamics - QLD

etc..

No worries, sounds promising..

Maybe for now we could just have a simple runnin gpost:

Joe Bloggs - 182 Cup - ITG panel and Unichip - 100kw in 3rd gear - Dyno Dynamics - QLD

etc..

You could do that if you wanted to DanSa, just make sure its stickied and its away.

:D

Kind of you Bio.. :wink:

Job for a rainy day methinks.. Will get the SA dyno out of the way first.

My pleasure mate :mrgreen:

Good idea though and bound to create more discussion.

:)

Only an Admin will be able to make it a Sticky though, so in case all of us miss it, please PM one of us about its existence :wink:

Strange you should mention this Dan. I'm planning on taking my camera tomorrow and (with each person's approval) I'd like to take a quick pic of the print out from everyone's run.

Then they can all be pasted into one post. Cars can be "anonymous" if preferred with only model and mods listed. :wink:

Great job Gambitt, will submit ours as soon as Murcod has his pix of the graphs ready.

May be worth having a date in the graph too, so we can see which ones where done on the same day, same dyno?