New Guy Says Hi to All

tonym

Yes I have taken my time to post, spent most of my time reading all the Tech Posts.

Have A Red 172 2003 37,000 kms on it, got rid of my boring Subaru rx for it, after driving 3 of 'em just had to have one...What a Machine

Have two other cars not French, a Fiat 600D on conditional rego and an old Fiat 131 as a punter every second dayer

I live in Gosford north of Sydney, just love the old Pacific Highway from Hawkesbury River north.

Like to meet some other owners not many in Gosford except saw a black one in Ourimbah recently

Any drives coming up ??

Ciao Tony

Welcome Tony!

OPH is awesome 8)

Enjoy the site

:mrgreen:

Hello, from LA 8)

There is a Renault club here is the link to the threads:

http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14

They are always keen to get new memebers, so have a look.

Welcome to the forum mate, maybe you should organise an Old Pac run in the socail section be the best way to get people to you.

Thanks All for the Welcome

Will organise a run to oldph in the near futureso keep your eyes out in the Socials

to answer the other question my Fiat 600 is Lone Pine Green had it 16 years now, still got original paint but does need a re paint now.

P1000188.jpg

to answer the other question my Fiat 600 is Lone Pine Green had it 16 years now, still got original paint but does need a re paint now.

P1000188.jpg

Wheels, scorpion and propped open lid suggest maybe 900 rather than 600? Engine, box??

Yea Knoche

Its a 903cc, cam,disc brakes lowered, Abarth coils, Exhaust and good spotting Knoche..........

Feel guilty now should be talking 172RSC what a Fab machine looking forward to a run with others

soon

hi mate, welcome

im v.new to the forum myself

im def up for a OPH run in july after my uni exams,

although not sure how hard a want to push without having done my service yet and having terrible tyres on the car...

ill keep an eye in the social event posts

enjoy the RSC!

Thanks was Scarie especially coming home on friday evening, trying to dodge the water traps in ronnie 172, took 1hour 40 min for a 15min trip home, only to find two trees down one on the shed the other on the fence, but compared to others this is only minor, oph will be closed for a while.... who prayed for rain? :cry: