Hey All

rup11e

Just thought i might put a hello post down.

I've been reading for ages (since before I bought my Clio 182 Cup over a year ago) and i might even attribute the decision to buy a little down to you guys.

Great to see a good bunch of people, with informative, intelligent chat about great cars ... quite different to most car forums i must say ... but then againg Renault Sport's are quite different to most performance cars

MY CAR

Silver Clio 182 Cup, I use it to cart heaps of stuff around so its basically a minivan for me ... I cant remember the last time i had the backseat in!

Its also has a massive gunshot- looking crack on the windscreen.

Shoutout to Steven for dropping an invite card on my car in Enmore a while back .... not only did it remind me i should actually join and start posting but my mate who has Clio Envy thought it was one of the coolest things that could of ever happened (he was drunk at the time)

Anyways boring u all ... so yeah HI!

Welcome mate!! New contributors are always welcome. Good to see another Sydney-sider..

Why do Steve's cardings always join the site & never mine?!?!

Get ur b-hind along to the next social event so we can all ogle your crack (on the windscreen :oops: out of the gutter guys :roll: )

Cheers,

Alex

Welcome mate!! New contributors are always welcome. Good to see another Sydney-sider..

Get ur b-hind along to the next social event so we can all ogle your crack (on the windscreen :oops: out of the gutter guys :roll: )

Cheers,

Alex

You have to make it sound like you're from a nigerian bank with an unbelievably good deal, that'll get 'em!

Welcome rup11e!

Cheers,

Alex

You have to make it sound like you're from a nigerian bank with an unbelievably good deal, that'll get 'em!

Welcome rup11e!

lol why nigerian???

Cheers,

Alex

Welcome rup11e!

lol why nigerian???

lol cos all those chodes in australia have fallen for those internet scams now, even when they were told it was a scam, people still kept sending money!!

ROFL!!

(what witty banter! this is what people join up for!)

Welcome.

[insert witty remark about showing your crack in public here]

I'm taking a wild guess that you cart a heap of audio gear around?

not a heap but yeah some .... its always too and from work

Funny story, when i went to TD the clio i knew i wanted one but i also knew i needed somethign practical

I made the dealer remove the back seats, show me how easy it was to do and then measured the resulting bootspace to ensure it would fit my speakers and DJ console ... then and only then did i take the car for a drive.

Welcome RUP11E!

I noticed you registered ages ago (remembered the plate when you were under 'newest member'), but thought I'd let you initiate yourself.

Welcome to the group! I've spotted your car quite a few times around the Inner West.

Walkie86 - When I card people, I put 'Steven'. I just think putting my nickname would make them think we are a bunch of 15 year olds.

Welcome to the forum mate, have to invite us to one your next gigs (if there are hot young chicks for the Jeffster) 8)

Gigs are mostly weddings, school formals, and private parties .... so one of you has to throw a party and hire me to get an invite! its worth it for the photo op of havign several RS's in the driveway/carpark/street

Welcome RUP11E!

I noticed you registered ages ago (remembered the plate when you were under 'newest member'), but thought I'd let you initiate yourself.

Welcome to the group! I've spotted your car quite a few times around the Inner West.

Walkie86 - When I card people, I put 'Steven'. I just think putting my nickname would make them think we are a bunch of 15 year olds.

yeah i registered ... never got the confirmation e-mail and forgot till i found your card again when i was looking for a business card for a lebanese band a client asked for

thought i'd try and log in and here i am.

Are you the hoon in the FRB?

Welcome RUP11E!

:rofl: Teki the hoon :rofl:

Mind you I shouldn't laugh I have one point :shock:

Don't lie Teki, you ARE a Hoon

BTW, I've carded 2 of the bastards and no one joined.... Steve you are a carding WHORE.

Define hoon? I don't think so...

hahaha...

when i leave cards, i too write my name (not my username) so there...

Define hoon? I don't think so...

hahaha...

when i leave cards, i too write my name (not my username) so there...

hmmm... makes me think that perhaps putting "dank" on my cards wasn't such a good idea..

might as well write down "dark, damp, dirty and dusty".. hahaha

welcome btw!

Thanks for the welcomes

Yeah Steven was probably a good thing to put on the card ... but a username would of worked for me anyways ... i would of been able to work out who you were straight away.

And clarification by Hoon i mean you drive your car the way the manufacturer intended ... not dragging people off at the lights in the middle of a school zone with kids around style hoon.

My username and my name are one and the same, Saves for confusion, and eliminates ambiguity.. LOL

Thanks for the welcomes

Yeah Steven was probably a good thing to put on the card ... but a username would of worked for me anyways ... i would of been able to work out who you were straight away.

And clarification by Hoon i mean you drive your car the way the manufacturer intended ... not dragging people off at the lights in the middle of a school zone with kids around style hoon.

Awesome! So you already knew that Steven was Teki? HA

Um, well in that case I'm led to believe that everyone on here is a 'hoon' :wink: But I guess you'd say I'm one of the only 'hoons' in the Inner West driving around in a FRB :mrgreen:

My username and my name are one and the same, Saves for confusion, and eliminates ambiguity.. LOL

What was that Daniel...???

:twisted:

Danny u should really stop carrying a thesaurus around with u :wink:

WAT DA MATA HASH SUM WORDZ 2 BIG 4 YA ? 8)

All of you and sundry can go forth and fornicate....