Hi Guys

Jaf

Just a quick hi guys,

My names Milan, and i work at Garry and Warren Smith in Ringwood, i just bought a new Megane 225 in blue with full f1 stickering, and love it, looking forward to doing some organized cruising, if anyone wants to buy a new suzuki or renault drop me a buzz and i can arrange something :) ill get some pics and all that soonish :) ciao

Good Idea Jaf :wink:

As for your offer of purchasing an new Suzy or Renault, As you know I've already done that!

Great a GWS employee here now, No more bagging GWS guys!!! HAHAHA JK's

Welcome Jaf, dude we gotta go cruising now mate :wink:

-Danny

Welcome Jaf!

Can't wait to the blue BEAST. So is it a 3 or 5 door??

Cheers,

Alex

Its a 3 door, i took some pics before and went for a big drive.. so ill post them up tomorrow.. its a wrap on the night for me,

PS, i spotted a silver clio sport on wellington road at about 10:15 next to bp servo.. i waved and got a wave back.. anyone here? prolly should post it in spotted :P.. night all

Welcome Milan, assume you are relatively new at GWS or maybe I just haven't annoyed you yet.

Have had good service from GWS.

As you are in sales hoping you may be able to answer the question on everyone's lips 197 when?

Enjoy your 225.

I Was wondering when someone would start asking the goss :P, at the moment we are unsure as to when the clio is actually going to land, at the moment they have estimated a late 2007 kick off with the range, and the sport versions tend to follow about 6 months to a year later, i cant really discuss what i have heard coz i might get blasted :P the best way to find out these things is from magazines like motor and wheels, who have people employed to piece together bits of info that trickle down, and they probably know more than me :)

I've sat in it before. I feel so spesh. Jaf, Wherever that Is I wanna go there to get pics

Meggys are cool, Why I didn't consider one, I don't know....

The stripes on the front and rear, as installed by the clown that made an a*** up of mine. He did an ok job on the Meggy I'll give him that much.

Meggys are cool, Why I didn't consider one, I don't know....

HEY HEY!

Cause I have a 182 Cup ya stooge.

Nah seriously, the Meganes are hot. But I'd have to get a 225 Cup, and then that's pushing $45k on the road :roll:

Jaf,

Car looks great. I actually had a looksy with Danny when I was down in Melb - guy did a good job on the stickers. Now, just re-trim that interior and get some Eibachs :twisted:

uh, to make it an f1, i got ... stickers.. the list ends there:) considering black wheels and mirrors , but i think ill end up with 19s if all gos well, i dont want a fake f1, :)

19s!!!! :shock:

• 2 weeks later...