Greetings from the Northern Beaches!

Blackbullit

I just want to say a quick hello and very glad that I’ve found this cool site. 6 months ago I went to test drive a 206 Peugeot GTI and loved it, I then asked the dealer what he thought about the Clio 182, he response was “I wouldn’t recommend it…â€. I then had to test the Clio, so I did and within a few hours after I drove the last Cup from the dealer’s showroom I traded my old Golf GTI and got myself a black 182 Cup! I’m now obsessed about Renaults!!!

Anyway, It’s really cool to see so many Renault enthusiasts on this site and looking forward to meet some of you guys.

Cheers,

Erik

AWESOME!!

Welcome & great story :mrgreen:

glad u chose the 182 over the gti!! funny how the salesman new they were better but tried to tell u otherwise lol

enjoy the site! maybe u could come on sunday morning cos 3 or so of us might be doing a recce of the northern beaches for a photoshoot! hmmm... maybe u could help us with some local knowledge on parking & proximity to the beach?

Cheers,

Alex

I just want to say a quick hello and very glad that I’ve found this cool site. 6 months ago I went to test drive a 206 Peugeot GTI and loved it, I then asked the dealer what he thought about the Clio 182, he response was “I wouldn’t recommend it…â€. I then had to test the Clio, so I did and within a few hours after I drove the last Cup from the dealer’s showroom I traded my old Golf GTI and got myself a black 182 Cup! I’m now obsessed about Renaults!!!

Anyway, It’s really cool to see so many Renault enthusiasts on this site and looking forward to meet some of you guys.

Cheers,

Erik

Welcome Erik!!!!

BLACK POWER my friend!!!!!!! 8)8)8)8)

I'm always around the Northern Beaches.... I'll be looking out for you!!!!

Chris.

We should have a back 182 cup drive day, that would be RAD!

Imagine 5 or 8 black cups tear assing around the nasho :twisted:

Ow, and welcome of course :P

Hope your not working be good to have you along

Jeff !!!! Black Cups only :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

How about a few 172 Black RSC's? :lol::lol::lol:

We should have a back 182 cup drive day, that would be RAD!

Imagine 5 or 8 black cups tear assing around the nasho :twisted:

Ow, and welcome of course :P

Hope your not working be good to have you along

Jeff !!!! Black Cups only :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

How about a few 172 Black RSC's? :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry bro not as cool :P

Just kidding could do a all back car day, but your wheels don't look as hot :twisted:

I should stop while I am ahead :P

Hey Blackbullit

Welcome aboard. Good to see another member from the Northern Beaches. RSC's are a bit thin on the ground in God's country! :D There is heaps of worthwhile info to be had here. I don't have a very high post count cause most the of the questions have already been asked!

Guys, if there is a cruise over this way on Sunday, let me know. Sorry my car isn't a black 182 Cup, but I wouldn't mind tagging along!

Hey BlackBullit.

Welcome along. I'm usually the 3rd 225 owner to say hello (Behind Dom and Brendan). I don't get to look at the computer until I get home in the evening.....!!!

When I'm at work (LOL) I have to actually do ....WORk...........

Good to have you on the site........... :D:D