a pledge of allegiance..

monsieur P

hi all,

yes im new, i have many questions to ask, lots of renault sub-culture in which to bask and of course ultimately add strength to the number of fanatical loyalist car/ driving buffs out there.

oh and by the way, im not french. im as aussie as a meat pie dropped in the sand. i own a megane 225 cup and it gives me a stiffy every time i drive it.

enchant, monsieur P.

bonjour Monsieur P

Welcome to our little chateau ... here you will find many quality cars .... all being Renault ...of course :wink:

Great to see another Megane Cup ... ask away if you had some questions ...but most of all enjoy your stay :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Welcome mate! Good to see another 225 Cup owner on board! So, what colour did you get? Judging by the Avatar... I'm assuming it was more then likely Blood Orange? New Phase II update, or the original Cup?

The only Member with a 225 Cup on the Gold Coast I think...

geographical types otherwise refer to the G.C. as the Gold Coast.

my 225 cup is silver or techno grey?? that still confuses me as to which one it is.. bought august last year from cartwright euro and its the updated version with stiffer suspension etc. i have seen a blood orange one getting about, 2 sightings in 4 days around mermaid/ nobbys area..

thanks for the props guys.

welcome!!

dang all these qld n melb ppl joining up n no syd-ites!!

oh well

enjoy ur stay!!

Alex

lol sorry sorry

just jealous that we card all these ppl but hardly any of them join up!

great to have new members from ANYWHERE though :wink:

Welcome Mon P. The number of gold coast RS owners is growing we are so going to have to have a get together and cruise the windy hinterland roads or atleast have a meet and great to talk shop. Well hope to see u in the near future and good luck with it :lol:

G'Day Mr P.

Very nice to have another 225 owner join the fray. :wink:

Judging by your posts so far, you seem to have the right kind of sence of humour to fit right in here.

im new and all but i would not half mind coming along to salivate and perhaps make inappropriate grunting noises from a nearby thicket of shrub whilst staring at our well poised rides too....

Also, anyone who lists their occupation as an Arrogant Swine/Borderline wino is OK in my book. :D:D

Cheers - Dave.

ha ha yeh dave, i am a little on the sick side of humor, but i will try to keep it understated!

cheers qubic! i saw these little rockets gettin around when i was last o/seas in Nice last year and i got taken for a spin in one around those scenic winding roads that run along the seaside cliffs, mate it was a standard 2 door megane and it was on rails! i came home and rang the dealership straight away. bye bye old benz (and exxy fuel costs), and happy 30th birthday present to myself!

worth every penny.