Hello!! Proud owner of 172 RCS (Sydney)

Clio_to_Ryde

Hi all,

I'm Chris....I have made it accross from the dark side... away from the traditional jap sport cars -my previous cars: CRX, MR2, 200SX, and happy to be part of the kooky french club :D

I have just been looking through some of these blogs on this site and can not believe how great this web site is, you all should be proud if it!!! Great information and a lots of true enthusiants ready to help us newbies.

I'm in Sydney - Ryde, so I'll be looking out for any 'drives' that come up... and inevitably asking for help.

See you all around... :lol:

1539635.jpg

Hey Chris,

Dark side? Come on... we are the good side! Welcome to the land of hot hatches...

Oh, Phil-b's car! I remember carding that car with the previous owner. A great looking 172 that's for sure!

Ryde... I'll keep my eye out for it!

Cheers,

Steven

*Oh, and we had a drive today with 18 Clios and 3 Meganes... :P

Hi all,

I'm Chris....I have made it accross from the dark side... away from the traditional jap sport cars -my previous cars: CRX, MR2, 200SX, and happy to be part of the kooky french club :D

I have just been looking through some of these blogs on this site and can not believe how great this web site is, you all should be proud if it!!! Great information and a lots of true enthusiants ready to help us newbies.

I'm in Sydney - Ryde, so I'll be looking out for any 'drives' that come up... and inevitably asking for help.

See you all around... :lol:

1539635.jpg

I like those Concept 9 wheels...so much so I have a set just like yours as of Friday :)

Welcome, BTW :D

Cheers,

Paul.

well there u go chris... TWO new RS neighbours!!

brendan: who's the other??

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes!!! I look forward to seeing you all on the road.

e.sport, yeah they're 17" .. and the car has different sport springs too (just springs, not the whole suspension). I believe is was lowered by an inch with the new springs -plus the car has a remus muffler, thats all the mods .... for now :D . This is how I bought the car... got the stock rims too from the previous owner, so I will have a set for the track / drive days!!!!! :wink: