Looking for fellow clio owners in Brisbane

Dean

Hi all,

I'm new to OzRenault however I have owned this clio since August last year.

I bought it from a fellow who owned it since new and has only put 80,000km's on it.

It has only done 2500kms over the past 5 years since the belts and water pump were done last, however I have booked it in to get the belts done and a major service at the end of the month for its 5 year interval.

I have it booked in with Le Mans Motors Mechanics at Woolloongabba Brisbane. Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with these guys and what your opinions are?

I'm also looking for fellow clio owners that are located in Brisbane and that are interested in going for a bit of a weekend cruise.

Cheers 🙂

IMG_6921 (00000003).jpg

IMG_6923 (00000003).jpg

• Like 8

Hi Dean

Very nice looking Clio you have there.

I personally can't comment on Le Mans Motors, but I would recommend Fred Hopkins. He is based in Brisbane and is an excellent Renault mechanic. 

Fred did a full service on my Clio last year. Very helpful and knowledgeable, and he didn't mind me looking over his shoulder.

PM me if you want his number.

Thanks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Firey said:

Hi Dean

Very nice looking Clio you have there.

I personally can't comment on Le Mans Motors, but I would recommend Fred Hopkins. He is based in Brisbane and is an excellent Renault mechanic. 

Fred did a full service on my Clio last year. Very helpful and knowledgeable, and he didn't mind me looking over his shoulder.

PM me if you want his number.

Thanks 

agree Fred is the best! He works at Superior Auto in Albion

Welcome to the forum and congrats on an awesome looking Clio.

Keep an eye on the social thread as there is a small but enthusiastic group of Renault lovers in Brisbane. You might struggle to get an all Clio group for a cruise but a wider group with a smattering of Megs too is almost a certainty.

There is a short notice drive thread too so you can post up a run if you are planning a leave pass and others will likely join in if you like.

On 19/03/2021 at 1:38 PM, Dean said:

Hi all,

I'm new to OzRenault however I have owned this clio since August last year.

I bought it from a fellow who owned it since new and has only put 80,000km's on it.

It has only done 2500kms over the past 5 years since the belts and water pump were done last, however I have booked it in to get the belts done and a major service at the end of the month for its 5 year interval.

I have it booked in with Le Mans Motors Mechanics at Woolloongabba Brisbane. Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with these guys and what your opinions are?

I'm also looking for fellow clio owners that are located in Brisbane and that are interested in going for a bit of a weekend cruise.

Cheers 🙂

IMG_6921 (00000003).jpg

IMG_6923 (00000003).jpg

That’s delicious 

• 2 months later...

Yeah, steer away from LeMans. Never heard anything good and personal experience would seem to agree. As already said, Fred at Superior Automotive Albion is your man.

I'm in Brisbane and own a Mk3 197. Still kinda new to the group too and haven't met up with anyone on here as yet but I'm keen for cruises and track day fun times