Hi everybody (Clio Cup 182)

jlgmcd

Hey everyone, I'm new to these forums. I just bought myself a blood orange Cup 182 less than a week ago.

I then thought I would search out some people with the same interest and I came across this forum. It's a really awesome resource for Renault enthusiasts and I'm looking forward to hanging around for quite some time.

I'm from Melbourne btw.

Hey everyone, I'm new to these forums. I just bought myself a blood orange Cup 182 less than a week ago.

I then thought I would search out some people with the same interest and I came across this forum. It's a really awesome resource for Renault enthusiasts and I'm looking forward to hanging around for quite some time.

I'm from Melbourne btw.

Welcome jlgmcd to OzRS :mrgreen:

There is a drive day coming up check it out here: http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/vie ... 4400#54400

GFK, I'll start from the top

1. Has stripes (I wouldn't have it any other way, I think they make it look fantastic)

2. No splitter

3. I will post some pics this weekend when I have some free time (Flat out as I just started a new job).

Thanks for the warm welcome so far.

Welcome jlgmcd

Great to see another orange one on the forum! Now we just need to find the others...

Good luck with your new car! I'm sure you'll love it.

What did you have before?

Cheers,

Steven

Firstly, to Alex, I did get the one from Oakleigh. Was doing my usual search around drive, carpoint etc. and saw the orange one from Oakleigh and thought I just had to check it out. Went there, loved the colour, went for a quick test drive then bought it (plus it only had approx 5,000kms which I thought was pretty good).

Hi Steven, I previously had a Mercedes C180, mid 90s model, had it for a few years and had done usual sort of stuff to it, new rims, lowered suspension, exhaust, tint and sound system and I really liked it, but I got to the stage where it just wasn't doing anything for me anymore. I needed a change so here I am. To friends and family the choice probably seemed a little out of left field (given the colour especially) but definitely a change for the better, and I am loving the car.

Thanks,

James

Ok, finally got the picture up, had to borrow a digital camera. Hope the size of the picture isn't too small either. No modifications either as yet, might install my old audio stuff in it but not too sure.

Thanks

JamesRenaultClio182_3_.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Orange is still my favourite colour, just a shame there were no new ones when I was looking.

That looks sooooooooooooooooo good.