i am new for RenaultSport , some question for buy 200 R.S CUP and Sport

Wang Sze

i am new for RenaultSport , some question for buy 200 R.S CUP and Sport

2013 Renault R.S cup Yellow color

2014 Renault R.S sport Red color

i am decided to buy a 200 R.S , but i am thinking about what different between 200 R.S Cup and Sport

because i asked the dealership for second car , they said like just for interior different , nothing different with car setting 

is it ture?  

78996532_3169016296505186_6614390592371687424_n.jpg

78484343_2577784832286565_4234213445999788032_n.jpg

The red Sport model pictured here has the Cup 18" wheels which are better anyway than the factory silver 17" wheels anyway in my view.

Main difference is that the basic Cup is a bit lower, different wheels, stiffer suspension and a more technical media R link system that can give you performance information.

No difference in engine or transmission.

If you want a ride that is a little softer then opt for the Sport. If you prefer a slightly better handling car then go for the Cup model.

There are different luxury versions of Sport and Cup models also and we would need to know that to offer comparisons. I am assuming these are just the entry models.

Also, price could be a decider as they both should be a similar price based on different years and mileage of course. Are you able to give us approx. prices?

Edited by chris043

1 hour ago, Marsch said:

@chris043: Both cars seem to sport the same 17" Cup rims. I wouldn't know that these are available in 18".

They're actually both 18" Cup rims in black, above.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, chris043 said:

Main difference is that the basic Cup is a bit lower, different wheels, stiffer suspension and a more technical media R link system that can give you performance information.

R-link was available in both Sport and Cup variants, it was part of the "premium" or "lux" pack that also included climate control and maybe leather seats

originally sport had 17" wheels (silver)

Cup had 18" black wheels and lower ride height. The height is really obvious when they sit next to each other

AND Cup had red painted brake callipers 

Edited by Deet

18 hours ago, Deet said:

R-link was available in both Sport and Cup variants, it was part of the "premium" or "lux" pack that also included climate control and maybe leather seats

originally sport had 17" wheels (silver)

Cup had 18" black wheels and lower ride height. The height is really obvious when they sit next to each other

AND Cup had red painted brake callipers 

Yeah...it would be handy to know whether the cars pictured are the basic models and the prices being asked so we can give a better opinion.