Newbie! 2015 RS 275 Premium

Jarron

Hey!

Haven't got a Renault yet but I test drove a 275 this morning and I think im set on it! I was just wondering if any one had any advice or useful information I should consider before I make any impulse decisions

Would anyone recommend it as a daily? I don't travel a lot but im desperate for a car which is quick and agile. I currently drive a 98 land rover discovery and I'm looking for something  exciting to drive.

I think they are great cars and if it's the type of thing you are after you won't be disappointed - especially after a remap. What color are you looking at?

They are generally considered good cars with no major issues - reasonably easy to do most minor servicing yourself. You may want to check if the timing belt is due as that is an expensive service. The only little issues I can think of is thermostat (not an expensive fix) and the rocket cover bolts leaking a bit (again easy fix). The other thing to remember is don't use the door handles when it's windy. They are known to break in those conditions due to a poor design. There is a fix or you can just close the door rok the window sill which I find easier anyway. 

The only thing I would suggest is test driving a few other cars to make sure if it's the right one for you. But if you are looking for an engaging car the 275 is hard to go past.

I did quite like the 370Z as well but was just too impractical. 

Hey!
Haven't got a Renault yet but I test drove a 275 this morning and I think im set on it!

Would anyone recommend it as a daily?

Had an RS250 as a daily and when it got written off in an accident I replaced it with an RS265 which is also used as a daily.

So, yes...recommended.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk