G'day everyone! another newbie here, just bought a mk1 clio!

coreyboy

Hey guys, i just bought my dream car off "dru" (andrew). I have been having trouble registering over the past few weeks as every username i wanted was taken! plus had the car in the shop for the past few days to fix my power window :( Anywho, looking forward to meeting all of you on the next drive day!

Welcome! (saying this a lot lately... so many newbies!)

Argh, so your the lucky buyer of that machine. Glad your here. Did Dru tell you about the site?

Speaking of drive days, it does seem like we need one pretty soon with all the newbies on the site lately

Cheers

Steven

Wasn't just you coreyboy,

it seems the site had a fit for a while and no-one could register a new account.

All fixed now apparently,

so welcome aboard the good ship OZRenaultSport!

Cheers, :D

thanks guys, good to feel welcome! ha ha yeah i was trying to register for days and days! glad the glitch is gone. yep, dru told me about the site and gave me a card, need to get some more because i know heaps of clio owners who don't have a clue this site even exhists!

You can grab some off Moosey.... PM him.

I remember carding Dru way back when I had only just got my Clio!

So what car did you come from? Or is this your first car?

just sold my 1986 toyota corolla! haha! but i learnt to drive in an R32 skyline (brothers car) and a pulsar GTiR (friends car). and then they bought in the turbo law which screwed me royally! but im glad the bought in the law otherwise i wouldn't have bought my beloved little silver bullet :lol: . thanks mate i'll PM "Moosey and get my hands on some cards

thanks guys, good to feel welcome! ha ha yeah i was trying to register for days and days! glad the glitch is gone. yep, dru told me about the site and gave me a card, need to get some more because i know heaps of clio owners who don't have a clue this site even exhists!

You can grab some off Moosey.... PM him.

Yep, you can get some cards from me. I've updated the MkI register with your details...

http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/vie ... php?t=2194

welcome corey!

where bouts on the nthn beaches are u and i take it your a p-plater? im one for a whole nother 13 days! :mrgreen:

enjoy the site mate!

Alex

where bouts on the nthn beaches are u and i take it your a p-plater? im one for a whole nother 13 days! :mrgreen:

...only if you pass :lol::lol:

we'll see... we'll see 8)

sorry for the thread-jacking corey!