New Users Unable to Register

brendans225

Hi Admins,

I have speaking to a couple of new onwers who would like to register for the site, but cannot register - the message about the 'username is not allowed' keeps popping up :? ..........Any suggestions?.......i'm sure there are many more people out there who would like to register but can't :(

Cheers

Brendan

Arghhhhhhh - I thought something was going on since the last person to register was August 6th!

I did tell a Megane F1 owner about the site, and he was very keen on registering. Considering that was on August 13th... I now understand why he may not have made it here!

UM, maybe we could post some sort of sticky on the forum home page? Something about experiencing difficulties and you should be able to register soon.

Just a thought. I'm hoping this Megane F1 owner didn't try to register... couldn't and has never been back since!

UM, maybe we could post some sort of sticky on the forum home page? Something about experiencing difficulties and you should be able to register soon.

Just a thought. I'm hoping this Megane F1 owner didn't try to register... couldn't and has never been back since!

good idea teki. that way they won't be scared off!

i see that one of the admins have been able to register with a test name, does this mean that people can register now???

I guess so!

We had 4 new members today! One was 'thisisatest'... so obviously that was a Mod.

i see that one of the admins have been able to register with a test name, does this mean that people can register now???

I guess so!

We had 4 new members today! One was 'thisisatest'... so obviously that was a Mod.

Yep, should be sorted now. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. Apologies to anyone out there who hasn't been able to register :mrgreen: