Hi!

Liam59

Hi! My names Liam and I’m from Canberra. I currently own and race Honda’s but I am pretty sick of them these days. So I did a bit of research and found the clio sport 172/182. I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with them and wether they would recommend them as a daily driver. Cheers.

‘Wondering if anyone has had any experience with them’... 😂😂😂

I think you’re about to be inundated...

“The Meganes are very much worth a look as well. “ Ok, thanks. Are they similar in terms of handling?
They're a significantly bigger car, handle awesome, but nothing like the way a Clio does. I never owned a Clio II, but I've had a Megane III which was amazing. I'm sure doccmatic would be happy to show you his, though he's made a few mods...

Since the Clio 2 people are sooooo slow to jump here.....there is also the Clio 3. Just sayin'

Read the collection of reviews I put together. See the web address to the left. 

15 hours ago, Liam59 said:

Hi! My names Liam and I’m from Canberra. I currently own and race Honda’s but I am pretty sick of them these days. So I did a bit of research and found the clio sport 172/182. I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with them and wether they would recommend them as a daily driver. Cheers.

Hows this for luck and timing! One in Canberra just went up for sale a few minutes ago: