Reggie Newbie - About To Adopt A 2015 275

Rod

Evening Reggies,

Not complete Newbie - learnt to dive in a Renault 10, and bought my wife a very 2nd hand Renault 12 in the 80's.

Saying farewell to a perfect 6 years & 130,000ks with an Octavia RS Man wagon (after 5 various Subbies until they just got too ugly, too boring & yank market focused)...having made 'the sensible' Skoda choice in 2010 despite lusting over current RS since its launch.

Question? About to sign paperwork for a 2015 275 in Melbourne, can't get down for 2 weeks to inspect & don't want to jerk current owner around....can anyone recommend a focused Renault/Euro workshop (melb city area) for pre-purchase once over - Finance Broker insists. Just to make certain its been loved (no warped discs, scuffed rims, panel damage or body repairs).

Thanks :wink:, and looking forward to my French affair - Rod

PS Starting to feel like a kid a few days out from Xmas

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Rod. Great choice of steed that you will love! Which variant did you get?

I was also very excimer end before picking mine up. I still love seeing her in the garage and pure joy each time I drive it. Unlike anything else...

Excited that is above....

Hey,

I bought a Porsche Boxster from Melbourne sight un-seen a few years ago (only photos ) and I had it inspected  by a company that does pre purchase European Vehicles. They did a fantastic job with a written report including an ECU scan for any previous fault codes. The inspector said if I didn't buy the car he wanted too. I have a knack for buying nice things.They also sent me a ton of photos.his time with a shipwright. The inspections aren't cheap. I am doing the same right now on a Trailer sailer I am buying in Paynesville Victoria. If you want I can try and look them up in my e-files. Just can't remember the name of the company. I own a 265 and have been very happy with it. I used it last week for a school formal...and yes you can fit three beautiful 17 year old girls done up to the nines in the back seat. :thanks:  To my absolute surprise one of the nicest cars at the formal I was told later.  :nod:

Three teenage girls at a formal - lots of dollars. Dad driving them in the RS and becoming a legend - priceless.... :)

Three teenage girls at a formal - lots of dollars. Dad driving them in the RS and becoming a legend - priceless.... :)

"Dear Penthouse forum, In never thought I'd write one of these letters........"

• Like 2

Gee guys, it's his teenage daughter and her friends he was talking about.... :)

• Like 1