Hi!

dani182

Hi, I'm new here, I'm Dani from Italy and I own a '05 Renault Clio Sport 182. This is my second Clio, my first was a '93 1.8 16v in blue sport. I love Clios!!! :D

I've opened a topic with pics of my Clio in "RENAULTsport Clio II" section.

Sorry for my bad english 8)

Cheers

welcome aboard.

your English is fine. It's better than most people from here!

I see you removed the orginal steering wheel (from the other pics) on your Cup. No airbag. The laws must be more relaxed in Italy.

Your first Clio looks great. I remember the first time I saw a Clio Williams back in 1995 in Trieste and thought.....wow!!!!

Thanks to all for welcome!!! :wink:

welcome aboard.

your English is fine. It's better than most people from here!

I see you removed the orginal steering wheel (from the other pics) on your Cup. No airbag. The laws must be more relaxed in Italy.

Your first Clio looks great. I remember the first time I saw a Clio Williams back in 1995 in Trieste and thought.....wow!!!!

LOL :mrgreen:

The laws in Italy are enough relaxed (we have had Berlusconi for president :roll:) .... here we say: "una mano lava l'altra" ..... translation "one hand washes the other" I hope you understand the meaning of this

yeah, your english is great, dani182. welcome aboard. how did you find us?

your old clio looks sweet, by the way.

thanks Moosey .... I found this site thanks to ... I don't know the name, he owns a black 172 with white 17" Buddy Club wheels, following the url of their photos I'm arrived here!

thanks Moosey .... I found this site thanks to ... I don't know the name, he owns a black 172 with white 17" Buddy Club wheels, following the url of their photos I'm arrived here!

I think that would be portal, he's in Melbourne

Welcome aboard, Dani :D

I think that would be portal, he's in Melbourne

Welcome aboard, Dani :D

Wow! Now that's an unusual passage to nirvana 8)

• 1 month later...
yeh i just moved to Melbourne from sydney 2 weeks ago. let us know when you get down here or PM me.

Another fellow Sicilian here, what part of catania bello? I'm a thoroughbread from Giardini/Taormina and where did you live in Sydney?

Ciao

yeh i just moved to Melbourne from sydney 2 weeks ago. let us know when you get down here or PM me.

Another fellow Sicilian here, what part of catania bello? I'm a thoroughbread from Giardini/Taormina and where did you live in Sydney?

Ciao

San giovanni provincia Catania. I was living in Hinchinbrook when i left Sydney. What about you?

FORZA AZZURI 11 days to go...

Ciao

San giovanni provincia Catania. I was living in Hinchinbrook when i left Sydney. What about you?

Inner west where the rest of us Southerners live, great place though, I've seen alot change in the past 30years (gees, how old am I?) especially Haberfield with all the great eateries.

I do venture on down to Melbourne a couple of times a year and may do very soon as I will be an uncle again as My sister is due and she also lives in Melbourne.

Forza Italia :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ciao

Inner west where the rest of us Southerners live, great place though, I've seen alot change in the past 30years (gees, how old am I?) especially Haberfield with all the great eateries.

I do venture on down to Melbourne a couple of times a year and may do very soon as I will be an uncle again as My sister is due and she also lives in Melbourne.

I grew up in fivedock most of my youth. All my rello's live in fiva docki and haberfield. What school did you go to? I went to Chrsitian brothers like the santo that i was.... I used to drive an 85' cream alfa sprint veloce 1.5lt. my favourite car yet. beside the 182cup of course :D congrats on becoming a zio.. auguri.

Ciao

I grew up in fivedock most of my youth. All my rello's live in fiva docki and haberfield. What school did you go to? I went to Chrsitian brothers like the santo that i was.... I used to drive an 85' cream alfa sprint veloce 1.5lt. my favourite car yet. beside the 182cup of course :D congrats on becoming a zio.. auguri.

I work at a restaurant as well in Five Dock called Filicudi, so know it well.

Use to go to Haberfielld Demonstration the to Ashfield Boys High (Angus Youngs' School) ACADA for those who don't know.

Still frequent these areas often, but not enough!

Grazie per gli auguri.

Minni videmu prestu.

cari compaesani quest'anno ci mandano a casa presto coi casini fatti da Moggi & Co. mi sa ch ei mondiali ce li scordiamo

Speriamo che L'Italia non ci pensa a quello che sta succedendo con lo scandalo, ma che si concentrano sul lavoro a mano e di portarci unaltro mondiale che ne abbiamo bruciate tante. specialmente nel '90.

Forza Azzurri :D:D:D

Ciao

cari compaesani quest'anno ci mandano a casa presto coi casini fatti da Moggi & Co. mi sa ch ei mondiali ce li scordiamo

Speriamo che L'Italia non ci pensa a quello che sta succedendo con lo scandalo, ma che si concentrano sul lavoro a mano e di portarci unaltro mondiale che ne abbiamo bruciate tante. specialmente nel '90.

Forza Azzurri :D:D:D

Ciao

abbiamo bruciati tanti volte. Speriammo che questo anno giocano con il cuore e passione. Senza giocara per il biglietto di soldi!! Quest'anno e l'anno di azzuri. FORZA REGAZZI

Bloody Italians hahaha

I've lived in Haberfield all my life (so, like 19 years now) and must say it has changed heaps!

I to went to Christian Brothers Lewisham also!

Bloody Italians hahaha

I've lived in Haberfield all my life (so, like 19 years now) and must say it has changed heaps!

I to went to Christian Brothers Lewisham also!

Hi Teki,

What year did you leave lewo? I Left in 97"

speaka da engrish!

SORRY GUY'S, JUST JARGON ABOUT ITALY AND THE WORLD CUP :oops:

Don't worry, we are not slagging anyone here.....not yet anyway :mrgreen:

Ciao

yes apologies for those who may be offended just good old soccer talk! :)

GO THE SOCCEROOS!!