dani182

Just me - or does that gearbox look like it is still geared for RHD? Either that, or it is in 3rd gear!

They are allowed to park cars in 3rd gear in Italy...

..Damn Europeans, Wanting gear sticks straight for photos.. :mrgreen:

Never Imagined a Momo Wheel looking at home in the Clio.. but that one looks sweet.. , Do the Dials light up blue or still red?

That foot rest does look like it would fix any tinea up good and proper :x,

Looks like you have a garage similar to mine.. (although I can't fit a clio in it :cry: )

Nice car dude! I really like the black WHEN CLEAN. Love the splitter and rear spoiler on a black 182... looks class!

You speak great english for someone who uses it as a second language. Did you learn it at school? Or did you grow up in some english speaking country?

No cruise control on the steering well I presume? Did the car have cruise control on it before?

You speak great english for someone who uses it as a second language. Did you learn it at school? Or did you grow up in some english speaking country?

No cruise control on the steering well I presume? Did the car have cruise control on it before?

Thanks Teki :wink: I learn english at school but moreover with english Cars newspapers :mrgreen: I love all cars and all about them!

No cruise with this steering wheel!

Nice car dude!

Where did you get the white dash background? And is it legel in Italy to swap a stearing wheel without an airbag?

I take white dials from v6 phase 1 .... they need some mods for service lights ..... steering wheel without airbag it's not legal in Italy

Nice car dude!

Where did you get the white dash background? And is it legel in Italy to swap a stearing wheel without an airbag?

I take white dials from v6 phase 1 .... they need some mods for service lights ..... steering wheel without airbag it's not legal in Italy

Ok cool.

Good to see Rui Costa is back in the starting lineup! (my parents are portuguese)

Nice car dude!

Ok cool.

Good to see Rui Costa is back in the starting lineup! (my parents are portuguese)

Me too - oh what a family we have here.

Hi Dani. I'm a new member too, and thoroughly enjoying being involved. Love your black gold beast, and especially the front splitter. It sets off the front really well. I noticed the K-Tec sticker on the left front bumper. Do you have any of their parts/accessories fitted? I've checked out their website on numerous occasions. I particularly like the work they do with the turbo Clios. One of their cars is putting out near 300hp - serious power in a small hatch. It is seriously something I would like to do if the exchange rate for the Aussie dollar was better.

Again, welcome and your car looks great.

Daz

Hello Daz!

I have braided brake lines, ITG panel filter, carbon fibre engine cover and rear carbon strut brace, all from Ktec (in Italy RSC is not diffuse) .... also I like turbo conversion but price is high, too hig for me!

Do you have some pics of your Clio? :wink:

Hi Dani,

Does the panel filter provide any observable performance gain? I gather the rear strut brace tightens up the Clio's already fantastic handling.

No, I don't have any photos of my car as yet, but I'm hoping to soon. It is a titanium silver 182 Cup.

Cheers

Daz

G'day Dani

Yes, it is Anzac Day in Oz.

Great photo of the Clio's brakes. Looks to be a bit of a problem with them, sparks flying through the wheel.

I'd like more power in my Clio Cup too. The turbo kit from K-Tec would be fantastic if it weren't for the horrendous price, then having somebody who knows what they are doing, fitting it correctly. Would be great if somebody in Oz could develop a kit for the Clio but I guess there aren't enough people to buy one.

Cleaned my car this afternoon. Looks a treat when all clean and shiny. Hoping to get some photos soon.

Daz

I wait your shiny Clio photos!!! ihih.gif

But OZ is a place or region in Australia? I think it was the name of this site, I'm ignorant! :mrgreen: Here is holiday to celebrate "liberation from nazzisimo" I 'm not able to translate "nazzismo" I hope you understand :wink:

I wait your shiny Clio photos!!! ihih.gif

But OZ is a place or region in Australia? I think it was the name of this site, I'm ignorant! :mrgreen: Here is holiday to celebrate "liberation from nazzisimo" I 'm not able to translate "nazzismo" I hope you understand :wink:

Liberation from Narzism, post war thing............viva il duce they used to say..........

Ciao :mrgreen: