New Clio 200 Agp Owner

cookie28

Hi guys, my name's Mac and I've actually introduced myself a few times over the years as I've come close to buying a couple of 172's in the past but was never able to go ahead.

Long story short I ended up test driving a Clio 200 AGP edition (#17) and fell in love, put a deposit down and took delivery of it last Thursday much to Sunny's (Cloudy on the forum) delight after pestering me for many months to get an RS of some sort.

Will post some pictures when I get time to take something half decent and might even make a thread for it in the future.

• Like 3

Woohoo! Great choice!! Welcome (again) to the joy of RS ownership :D

Thanks mate, loving it so far, driven more kms in this first week of ownership than I've done most months recently! Never thought I'd own a yellow car either but Liquid Yellow is such a special colour

Huzzah! I am now living vicariously through you for Clio 3 goodness.

I still gotta find a chance to come up there and steal your car, I mean, take it for a spin...

Soon  :wink:

Thanks every body, hoping to get out to some drive days in the future. Forgot to mention that i live on the lower Northern Beaches so if you spot me give us a wave/honk/flash and I'll respond in kind if I spot you :)

Welcome. There's a few of us on the beaches.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out, actually exchanged waves with a LY Clio IV last week in Mosman and spotted a very nice silver 182 turning off Wakehurst Parkway on Tuesday, was a little late in seeing them so missed if they waved or not.

The 'best' clio 3 edition ever..... Some might say [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

So I wasn't really sure where to put this, didn't want to put up a for sale ad because this isn't even definitely going to happen...

So, would anyone be interested in buying my Clio? I do really enjoy driving it in the twisties and when I'm out to have fun but I've unfortunately started driving in a lot more traffic than I was when I bought it and am growing a little tired of the harsh ride and something with a bit more torque would be nice in traffic everyday.

Some very basic details, 28,7xx kms as of today, body is near perfect, Recaro's have very minimal wear, no kerb rash. For any details or pictures please PM me and mods if you don't like this post go ahead and delete it :)

I'll just add that the car isn't definitely for sale, more just seeing if anyone would be interested, I may decide to keep it in the end.

So I wasn't really sure where to put this, didn't want to put up a for sale ad because this isn't even definitely going to happen...

So, would anyone be interested in buying my Clio? I do really enjoy driving it in the twisties and when I'm out to have fun but I've unfortunately started driving in a lot more traffic than I was when I bought it and am growing a little tired of the harsh ride and something with a bit more torque would be nice in traffic everyday.

Some very basic details, 28,7xx kms as of today, body is near perfect, Recaro's have very minimal wear, no kerb rash. For any details or pictures please PM me and mods if you don't like this post go ahead and delete it :)

I'll just add that the car isn't definitely for sale, more just seeing if anyone would be interested, I may decide to keep it in the end.

We don't allow expressions of interest on the forum without a price. The best option is to list it in the for sale section with all the details you posted, outlining that you may decide to keep it, and including a price.

We don't allow expressions of interest on the forum without a price. The best option is to list it in the for sale section with all the details you posted, outlining that you may decide to keep it, and including a price.

No problem, I'll take some pictures and do that :)