Newcomer

daniel

Hey guys, hows it going?

My names Daniel and I'm new to the forums. I have been browsing here for the last couple of months and have finally decided to register, as I soon hope to be a proud owner of a clio.

I'm driving a 19 at the moment and its been a good little car, but I really do think its time for an upgrade. I'm from Brisbane (northside) and noticed a few other guys here from brisbane aswell so if anyone is interested in showing off their RSC, I'd love to have a look and learn a little bit more about them before I make a purchase.

It's really great that there is a strong renault community out there and I hope I'll be able to make a few friends on the forum.

Thanks again guys.

Daniel

Welcome Daniel! The few QLDers that are here are pretty passionate (even about Renaults too... :P ), so you'll find it easy to get aquainted. Glad you found us. There's lots to learn so feel free to search away and ask us if you can't find anything.

Cheers, Dish.

Hey guys,

Thanks for such a warm welcome, really great to see a down to earth, mature car forum with so many people willing to help out others, not much of that going around these days. I'm in the process of getting the 19 for sale and looking out for any good clios that catch my eye. Hopefully by the end of the month I shall have one of these amazing machines.

Thanks again for the great hospitality.

Regards,

Daniel.

Hey guys,

Thanks for such a warm welcome, really great to see a down to earth, mature car forum with so many people willing to help out others, not much of that going around these days. I'm in the process of getting the 19 for sale and looking out for any good clios that catch my eye. Hopefully by the end of the month I shall have one of these amazing machines.

Thanks again for the great hospitality.

Regards,

Daniel.

Hello and Welcome.

Are u planning to get a new /used clio?

there are lot of 2nd hand 172 doing some really good bargain out there.

good luck

Hey guys,

I'll definately be getting a second hand 172...I'm still a student at the moment so I do not have anywhere near enough funds to even contemplate getting a 182. I have seen quite a few decent 172's with low k's around $20k which is what I hope to pick up.

Kindly,

Daniel.

Well, I must say its not a cheap car, most of my money that I earn will be going towards the car but I think its very worthwile. I have been working for quite a few years and have now decided I want to have something to show for the money I earn. I guess it just means I wont be able to go out and drink as much...hehe.

Kindly,

Daniel

Well, I must say its not a cheap car, most of my money that I earn will be going towards the car but I think its very worthwile. I have been working for quite a few years and have now decided I want to have something to show for the money I earn. I guess it just means I wont be able to go out and drink as much...hehe.

Sounds like someone I know - ME! No drinking or having a very big night untill commission comes in :roll:

Good luck with the hunt! I just realised what a Renault 19 is.... SHESH dude - Hurry and upgrade right away!

Lol that's just disrespectful Teki :P .

Dan keep an eye out for the For Sale section and keep asking questions and reading and learning.

wilkommen

Bienvenue

Benvenuto

hola

Ermmm

welcome! I forgot the english bit....sorry did you say mature? 8)

Enjoy.

Hehe don't worry about it guys, I'm not offended at all...everyone has their own opinion. Sure the 19 isn't the best car out there, but it has been alot of fun and I'm really lucky to have a car as good as that for my first car. I've been through alot with that car and will have alot of fond memories. I will definately keep my eyes out, I have been researching for quite a few months and I am pretty sure I'll be able to pick up a good one....They're just hard to find in brisbane...Windsor seems to sell every clio they get in within 1 week.

Daniel.